Esteemed Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose ItπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

this is a commerical that I hate

it is the one where the husband/wife are bar b queuing and the tell about losing weight and they didn’t have to stop eating anything just take the pills and you lose all this weight. Now i can’t remember the name of the pills. The guy use to play football.

that commerical just makes me climb the walls . 

Respected Contributor

Re: Commercials That Make You Lose ItπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@viva923 wrote:

this is a commerical that I hate

it is the one where the husband/wife are bar b queuing and the tell about losing weight and they didn’t have to stop eating anything just take the pills and you lose all this weight. Now i can’t remember the name of the pills. The guy use to play football.

that commerical just makes me climb the walls . 

Lipozene?  Haven't seen that one in awhile.  Holly Robinson-Peete and her husband.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

The one with the turkey trying to quit smoking with Chantix.

Respected Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

Every once in a while a new commercial comes on that makes me LMAO

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress β€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?”  She suddenly screams as loud as she can β€œPie!!!!!!!!”, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can β€œ Pie’s Comin!!!!!!”.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says β€œThat’s what it takes baby.” Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because it’s so loud. Lol! If you haven’t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. It’s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again I’m easily amused😁 Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

486C2C10-2FE7-4AC9-A41B-73EDDBE179E8.jpeg

My favorite part of the commercial is the guy in the background that pops up yelling Pie's coming!  I get a kick out of it every time.

Super Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

every time I see it. The new Geico commericial with the gecko and the waitress in the diner is the best. The little gecko asks the waitress β€œNow what will it take to get 24/7 access to that lemon meringue pie?”  She suddenly screams as loud as she can β€œPie!!!!!!!!”, and the cook in the back yells back as loud as he can β€œ Pie’s Comin!!!!!!”.  The waitress then looks at the gecko and says β€œThat’s what it takes baby.” Cracks me up just writing about it. My cat puts her ears back every time it comes on because it’s so loud. Lol! If you haven’t seen it yet just google Geico pie commercial. It’s hysterical! At least to me anyway. But then again I’m easily amused😁 Patricia Belcher is priceless as the waitress.

@Ketra 

That one gets my vote!

Esteemed Contributor

@RetRN wrote:

The one with the turkey trying to quit smoking with Chantix.

I LOVE him! I want him to move into my backyard. There are two of his commercials showing in my area, and the one in which he’s camping and wearing sneakers just gets me.......the skinny little turkey πŸ¦ƒ legs and THE SNEAKERS!

Esteemed Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

PATRICIA BELCHER is a wonderful actress. Commercials can build a solid retirement fund, but I’d love to see her doing some REAL acting again. Remember how good she was in BONES? Her episodes were usually my favorites.

Trusted Contributor

@blueluna wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@Ketra 

That one gets my vote!

@blueluna I think this actress should get an Academy Award for her acting in this commercial, and the joy she’s brought everyone whose seen it. I can be in the worst mood and see this commercial and it still makes me bust out laughingπŸ˜‚ The world needs more commercials with Patricia Belcher. PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣πŸ₯§πŸ₯§πŸ₯§πŸ₯§

Super Contributor

@Ketra wrote:

@blueluna wrote:

@Ketra wrote:

@Ketra 

That one gets my vote!

@blueluna I think this actress should get an Academy Award for her acting in this commercial, and the joy she’s brought everyone whose seen it. I can be in the worst mood and see this commercial and it still makes me bust out laughingπŸ˜‚ The world needs more commercials with Patricia Belcher. PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣πŸ₯§πŸ₯§πŸ₯§πŸ₯§

@Ketra 

Gets me every time! Hope we see more of her!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

My favourite is Ted Saddler from the mattress ranch.He does a crazy wiggle dance that I never get tired of laughing over.