Honored Contributor

If it's something you would wear or give to a friend; donate it.  It not, trash it.   

Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla I don't know if you have Nextdoor.com in your area, but it is a wonderful place to either sell or offer for free items such as yours. It doesn't cost to place the ads. I have found homes for many really good useful items that I offered for free. There are tons of for sale items, as well,

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@drizzellla

A lot of my patients are homeless and they depend on thrift stores and donation centers for items.

Your Disney jackets will be appreciated and I suspect there are Disney fans out there who will definitely pounce.

Donate! Woman Very Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee wrote:

@drizzellla

A lot of my patients are homeless and they depend on thrift stores and donation centers for items.

Your Disney jackets will be appreciated and I suspect there are Disney fans out there who will definitely pounce.

Donate! Woman Very Happy

That is what I was thinking. I used it last year as my winter coat to work. That is how I ran over the zipper tab and broke it. Having the nylon and the thick french terry lining, it does protect a person from moisture and wind. And having the lined hood keeps the heads dry and warm from the wind and cold. 

I think it is the most practical jacket I ever bought. It works on so many levels. But I also have similar jackets (with different characters) so I might as well start using them. But I always liked Goofy.

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@drizzellla I don't know if you have Nextdoor.com in your area, but it is a wonderful place to either sell or offer for free items such as yours. It doesn't cost to place the ads. I have found homes for many really good useful items that I offered for free. There are tons of for sale items, as well,

Did not know about Nextdoor. Will check it out.

The place where I donate, the proceeds go to homeless people. I retired in July and donated much of my "work clothes" to them. Most of the items still had the tags on the clothing. Don't ask me why I was still buying "work clothes" when I was going to retire in 2 months.

Frequent Contributor

Definitely donate. It will make someone very happy!