Honored Contributor

Re: Close-up Photo of Baby Archie After His Christening Today

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@Cakers3 wrote:

@Lindsays Grandma wrote:

@bathina wrote:

Look how close Kate and Will are sitting. She must always want to be touching him/next to him. Imagine, the mother of the child sitting like that, trying to call attention to herself when clearly the day was about little George. What an attention hog.

:rolls eyes:

@bathina...Seriously?????

@Lindsays Grandma   It is sarcastic.

@Cakers3...It is worse than sarcastic, it is downright meanspirited. 

@Lindsays Grandma   Nonsense.  She is showing how hypocritical it is to pick at Meghan in this photo but to give Kate a pass.

It is meanspirited to say Meghan wants all the attention in this photo and even the way she is holding wee Archie means she just wants to show off her rings.

A blessed event tarnished by the ever juvenile remarks about Meghan. 

That is what is mean-spirited.

If you cannot see what@bathina was driving at, then you just miss the whole point.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Respected Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma
My post was meant sarcastically as the ladies have pointed out. I was referring to some comments on other threads criticizing Meghan for sitting so close to Harry, for placing herself in the middle so she would be the center of attention and on and on and on. Exactly what the ladies have said- Kate and William a-ok. Meghan and Harry not ok.
Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:
@Lindsays Grandma
My post was meant sarcastically as the ladies have pointed out. I was referring to some comments on other threads criticizing Meghan for sitting so close to Harry, for placing herself in the middle so she would be the center of attention and on and on and on. Exactly what the ladies have said- Kate and William a-ok. Meghan and Harry not ok.

@bathina I can't believe you need to explain this.  LOL

Valued Contributor

They are being kept top secret.  Rumor has it Serena Williams is one of them.

Respected Contributor

Thanks ladies!!!! Yikes, how easily things can get misconstrued in online conversation. ☮
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

😍 First good look I’ve had of Archie- what a precious baby boy he is! Growing so fast, too. 

I think right now he most favors his mommy's side of the family, but then.. they change so quickly. Looks as if he'll have auburn hair. He'll be dashing- and quite the hand full, I'm sure, in no time. 

The family portrait is beautiful! I didn't recognize Diana's sisters- thanks all who clarified that.

Diana is beaming over her grandchildren from above.🌹

Honored Contributor

Watched Inside Edition. Tatum O'Neil sure dissed Meghan.

Not sure what her problem is , but, didn't seem to be a fan of her

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LurkyLoo wrote:

😍 First good look I’ve had of Archie- what a precious baby boy he is! Growing so fast, too. 

I think right now he most favors his mommy's side of the family, but then.. they change so quickly. Looks as if he'll have auburn hair. He'll be dashing- and quite the hand full, I'm sure, in no time. 

The family portrait is beautiful! I didn't recognize Diana's sisters- thanks all who clarified that.

Diana is beaming over her grandchildren from above.🌹

@LurkyLoo   Hair color is hard to predict at this age.  For so many children it darkens as they grow  from babies/toddlers.

Respected Contributor

@SharkE It had to due with Wimbleton and Meghan sending her security team to ban pictures being taken of her.