Honored Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

He certainly had a deep, rich voice! He was my first male crush when I was a wee lass!

Honored Contributor

Clint Walker,

https://weneedfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/Rest-In-Peace-Photos-7.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Mr. Walker was a good actor.  I didn't care much for his for his hit TV show Cheyenne, but everything else I've ever seen him in showcased his talent quite well.  

Talent aside, he epitomized tall, dark and handsome.  That voice... rich and sexy. My grandma had a friend who said it best about the voice... I could get excited listening to him read the phone book.  I didn't get it then, but I do now. 

Honored Contributor

Clint Walker

Godspeed.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@cherry wrote:

He was such a handsome man, and a good actor  RIP

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5759023/Clint-Walker-50s-Western-hit-Cheyenne-passes-aw...

yes he was a very handsome man and had a wonderful voice. 
So sad to know of his passing.... had not thought about him for a long time and you forget how old people become.....

Honored Contributor

Cheyenne - one of my very fav westerns growing up. I was a really little girl then, such a handsome gent I thought. Another fav was a western called SugarFoot - anyone remember this one?

Rest Mr Walker. We'll enojy watching your reruns all weekend soon I'm betting.

Honored Contributor

Wow!  He was an "era" within himself.  Wonderful actor!

Respected Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Mr. Walker was a good actor.  I didn't care much for his for his hit TV show Cheyenne, but everything else I've ever seen him in showcased his talent quite well.  

Talent aside, he epitomized tall, dark and handsome.  That voice... rich and sexy. My grandma had a friend who said it best about the voice... I could get excited listening to him read the phone book.  I didn't get it then, but I do now. 

I was just saying I remember him in a tv western but didn't recall the name of it till you mentioned it, but I mostly will always remember that voice.  When my brother texted me yesterday about his passing I swear I heard his voice!! 

Respected Contributor

We've been watching his reruns on Stars encore western channel.  He was quite a dish back then.