Respected Contributor

I would love to see the kids from my elementary school.  We were all so innocent, cute and bubbly.  My high school was in another part of the city so didn't get to see them when I attended that reunion. Had a good time but too many deaths and some while in their 20's I learned. Tears and hugs is what I remember and so don't really want to do it again.

Esteemed Contributor
  1. Wasn't anybody then, still a nobody so who cares
Respected Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

Everybody is a somebody!  🙂

( \_/ )
(='x'=)
( " )_( " )
Respected Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

@halfpint1  Your post made me sad.  I hope you will think about what I'm writing here.  I do care........

"Everything that happens to you is a reflection of what you believe about yourself.  We cannot outperform our level of self-esteem.  We cannot draw to ourselves more than we think we are worth."    Iyanla Vanzant

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Had almost 700 in my class.  Got so tired of "it's not bullying if you can't tke a joke" spiel  No need to go back  The only I keep track of is Ken Burns.

Respected Contributor

@traveler wrote:

Had almost 700 in my class.  Got so tired of "it's not bullying if you can't tke a joke" spiel  No need to go back  The only I keep track of is Ken Burns.

I'm not prying, just curious. Who is Ken Burns?

Esteemed Contributor

Ken Burns is a famous director and has done a number of historical documentaries (especially for PBS).  He is especially famous for The Civil War (and I believe he has one on Vietnam coming out in the Fall).

Honored Contributor

Re: Class Reunions

[ Edited ]

I did attend my 50th high school reunion.....only because a close friend was on the committee.  She twisted my arm along with two other friends from our close group.  We all have kept in touch over the years and been together often....husbands know one another as well.  That is the only reason I went....we had a group for our own fun.  Otherwise, no way.  However, I will say it was "ok".. everyone was friendly.....well beyond the high school stuff....girls aged well....guys not so much. That's it for me....50 and done!

I would only recommend attending if you have someone, or a group, you are friendly with to enjoy evening.  It really is most important to those who were really involved in a lot of high school activities together.