Regular Contributor

What poor selections I saw today on the website.  One  pair I had purchased years ago and another I had purchased last year and have been disappointed in them.  I did not return them because of the expense involved.  I see nothing new or innovative, theylook like shoes for old ladies.  Come on Clarks u can do better than that.  I just got a cute pair of shoes from Earth brand and unlike Clarks they have an arch support.

Respected Contributor

I have a pair of clark sandals I like, I will need a boot soon,either clarks or earth, still looking

Esteemed Contributor

I'm a," Happy Camper" could watch Clarks Shoes all day. I love the shoes,new or old and I love the vendor and I love Jane!

Great show!!!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I watched for awhile, but they all looked pretty much the same. I like shoes but this show was a bore.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor
Very frumpy for me
Honored Contributor

They were all the same style - UGLY, all the same color, brown, they were all definitely old lady shoes. My mother would not have even worn any of those shoes.

What in the world has happened to the design factor in clarks shoes?

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Shoes

[ Edited ]

@I am appleblossomI agree about Clarks-there is a full Clarks store here and the pickings are just as slim.

I also agree that Earth's are better for support.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarks Shoes

[ Edited ]

I love love every pair of Clarks that I have ever bought-always comfortable from the first wearing, nice-looking and appropriate for work(teaching)-they have saved my feet and legs.

Trusted Contributor

My preference is Earth brand boots only because the ankle measurement wasn't made gargantuan like most brands sold on qvc. I do not have big ankles. But want to also mention that they were a skosh too short in length but wearable sans socks.

I decided to look at Earth flipflops at zappos and discovered the maya that was liberally on sale in one color, the color I wanted.  I ordered one whole size larger than my usual size and it fits perfectly.

Esteemed Contributor

@I am appleblossom

Returning shoes and other items to QVC because it's not what u like - or they're defective - is so easy. Just enclose the paperwork and tape the box shut - putting the RETURN label on top. Then hand it to ur mailman OR just return to ur post office. I would never keep any item because of return shipping costs. Why lose so much money? I just returned 2 pairs of Clarks Clogs to QVC --- they were HUGE and UGLY. 

No more Clarks shoe shopping for me. In the past, I purchased many pairs and they were beautiful. Now - the leather looked like it was made out of old army boots. When it's defective or the sizing isn't right - QVC should not charge for return shipping.