Esteemed Contributor

I’ve bought Clark’s for years from QVC without any problem BUT, the last 3 TSV’s that I bought had to go back because of mis-sizing .... I WILL NEVER BUY CLARK’s AGAIN 🙃

Honored Contributor

I just returned the TSV from a few weeks ago.

One was wider than the other and my foot was slipping.  Too expensive to keep.

Never had a problem with Clarks before.

Respected Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

You have posted a problem with Clarks and other brands. We pay to return shoes not for our error in ordering but for the manufacturer's inconsistency in sizing. Another thing I've experienced is that, when ordering a W, all it means is that the manufacturer added more material to the top but keeps the same sole size, so that your foot "fits" but hangs over the sole edge.

I've given up on the Q for shoes. 

This is true for some brands. Others stress the fact (actually, I think Clarks is one of them) that they actually use different lasts for the different widths they offer.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clark’s shoe sizing.

[ Edited ]

I can only wear a few brands - and Clarks is one of them. Have been buying Clarks thru QVC for many years. Had received 12 pairs of Clark Clogs in the past - and 6 pairs separated - the leather top from the sole. QVC just brought back Clarks Clogs and I immediately ordered 2 pairs of Patty Lorene and ordered my size - 7 wide. I received the shoes and only tried on the right shoe of a pair --- GIGANTIC!!!! The length and width were too long and too wide. The leather was not soft and smooth -- reminded me of cut-down army boots. Back they went.

A few years ago, I ordered 2 pairs of Clarks closed-shoes from clarksusa dot com. Also, GIGANTIC. That's when Clarks sizing changed.

DONE!!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

When the vendor tells you to size up or down during a presentation you can bet the shoe is not true to size. I don't buy Clark's anymore because of the inconsistency in sizing, but they are not the only brand that is inconsistent with sizing. When it costs 11.95 round trip for these shoes if they don't fit and they don't have a replacement for you, it's time for the Q to waive S&H.

Honored Contributor

I have a pair of Clark shoes I purchased 2 years ago from Q,  not beautiful, but great for  walking.  Last week they were back & I grabbed another pair.  Well, silly me!

The first was a size 7 and fits me perfectly.  The new pair, also a size 7, falls off of my feet when I try to walk.

Just out of curiosity I traced around one of the new pair and then placed one of the old pair inside the drawing and traced it.  The new pair is clearly 1/4 an inch larger all the way around than the original pair, and is much longer!

Could they be using men’s lasts?😟

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

The quality and sizing of clarks has been off for about 8 years.  Every style, every season, even different colors in the same style are sized different. This is not just for women, but men as welll.  My husband wore clarks for years, same style.  Now they are way off size and the quality is horrible.  Yet they cost less than he paid years ago.

Honored Contributor

I think the problem is with Clarks they are going more on the European sizing since they sell to both QVC USA and QVC INTERNATIONAL channels.........

Its funny because in local stores I wear a 6M, with Clarks and other Q brands I wear a 6 1/2 M, and with Ryka I wear a 7M.....(and sometimes Q's 6 1/2 M dont work either)

But I will say I have 2 pair of Clarks sandals which I love that fit perfectly.....I was LUCKY! 🍀

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I've another who always has had great luck with Clark's.  In fact, their Cloudsteppers are my shoes of choice these days.  I haven't bought shoes in peron for many, many years.  I have a narrow foot and most mall shoe stores don't carry much in the narrow width.  I don't necessarily buy my shoes from QVC any more.  Mostly other places that offer free shipping.

@Krimpette wrote:

I've another who always has had great luck with Clark's.  In fact, their Cloudsteppers are my shoes of choice these days.  I haven't bought shoes in peron for many, many years.  I have a narrow foot and most mall shoe stores don't carry much in the narrow width.  I don't necessarily buy my shoes from QVC any more.  Mostly other places that offer free shipping.

@Krimpette

The sandals I bought from Clarks that fit perfectly are Cloudsteppers too....it appears they got those right

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor
As a size 12 my store options are very limited but what I started doing is --- I order two sizes to ensure that something will fit. Then I do one QVC return per month so I don't spend as much mailing back things individually.
Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!