Valued Contributor

The boots in your photo are two different styles. Is the width of the sole different also?

Respected Contributor

Once I buy a Clark’s boot, all of the boots should fit the same. I really do scour the reviews to get a sense of how the shoe is running but why should I have to do that?

I buy Birkenstocks online and they are all exactly the same shoe size. I bought them when QVC carried them and continued when they stopped. I have no hesitation buying a Birkenstock on line.  

Clarks’ customers pick up the costs for their sizing inconsistencies. QVC is a huge shoe buyer, they need to pressure Clarks to do their job better. 

p.s.  And why don’t they carry a size 10 1/2? That is actually the size I wear but I have to buy a 10 wide. Every other size has the half size, but skips to size 11.

Respected Contributor

Bugonbike:  they are both Clarks boots, the same width. You can see the outline of the soles on both pairs. The soles extend beyond the shoe tops. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Clark’s shoe sizing.

[ Edited ]

@Bhvbum.  There are charts online where you can see this, but the larger the shoe, the smaller the difference there is in sizes.  That's why they don't make a 10 1/2.  The difference between a 10 and an 11 is very, very small.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've another who always has had great luck with Clark's.  In fact, their Cloudsteppers are my shoes of choice these days.  I haven't bought shoes in peron for many, many years.  I have a narrow foot and most mall shoe stores don't carry much in the narrow width.  I don't necessarily buy my shoes from QVC any more.  Mostly other places that offer free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I bought Clark shoes 3 times from QVC.  Last time they were too narrow.  I kept them too long to return ... they are now at Goodwill.

Respected Contributor

OP,

I'm assuming you bought them at Qvc.  You ought to check at Zappos, see if they carry them.  S&H is free and also free returns.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that the Clarks suede boots in that style that I bought last winter.  Out of the box,  they looked like a size 9 and not the 10 that was marked on them.  They were supposed to be a 10W but they had to be a 9 because I couldn't get my feet into them.  They fit my niece who wears a 9M like a glove so I gave them to her as an early birthday present.  They were a tsv and I assumed that there were mistakes in the factory.  

Respected Contributor

Some of us can’t get out, so we rely on shopping channels, or the web.

Respected Contributor

I would contact cs and make a case for the PAIR of shoes 👞 being defective, shipping charges should be waived.