Honored Contributor

Re: Christine Scanlon from HSN Arrested!!!!

She has beautiful skin in her arrest photo.  Wow, ya never know.  We are all so human.  Never know where life will lead you, and the tides that turn to get you there.

Honored Contributor

That bond seems really low, wonder about the severity of the charges.......

Esteemed Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

Why do people assume she fell on hard times?  Rich people commit crimes and get arrested all the time.  It's possible the arrest is just some business dispute.  

Business dispute?  When you have warrants?

That's well beyond a 'dispute'.

Yes, it definitely is.  She was a fugitive.  This is far more than a simple arrest.

(And I'm with those who aren't shocked by the difference in photos.  Being made up and having hair done goes a long way, especially when compared to a mug shot years later.  For sure she looks older, but not dramatically so, considering the circumstances.)

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know other ladies who have gone through menopause, and still look lovely and younger than their age . Many have very few wrinkles for their elderly age and are really beautiful.

Also many ladies I refer to are in their 80's, and you would guess they were in their mid to late 50's.

Getting too much sun can age one very quickly so waterproof  sun block #10 is highly recommended by many in the medical field, even in winter it is recommended against rapid aging, and melanomas's/cancers.

Also for people who are bald or getting there, you should always cover your head against the sun all year round, to prevent cancers in that  very sensative thin skinned area.

Also wearing dark sum glasses which extend to cover the sides of the eyes as well really helps, as does also wearing a sun hat with a large brim, and this applies to both women, men and children to block out  sun's harmful rays.  Men can also wear safari hats which have various accessories you can also buy for outdoor protection.     

I recall Chris left HSN to be with a man she loved who moved from Florida to Colorado many years ago..

I will recite prayers for Chris Scanlon as we have no idea how she suffered to force her to stoop so low, and commit these alleged criminal acts.

May God bless Chris Scanlon and enable her to again find inner strength, courage, and hope while she is incarcerted.

Hopefully when she is released back into society Chris Scanlon will lead a good clean non criminal lifestyle for her remaining years and again find inner peace, faith, love, and joy.

Valued Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

items.[0].image.alt

That's sad. I remember her and thought she was still a host-though I haven't watched in a long time. The left is how I remember her.

wow!!  do you know the age difference in those two pictures?!  something went horribly wrong....

@nana59  I think it's called life.  Very sad.  You just never know.

Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

Does anybody here remember Guy Yovan’s now ex wife Carolyn? She used to sell Tatouage,wall decorations on HSN.She & Guy have a son Danny.

I just found out that she was arrested last year for DWI. She struck & killed a pedestrian.I’ve been trying to find more details but so far no luck.

Carolyn was a beautiful woman too.Almost didn’t recognize her from her mugshot.

It’s really sad when people appear to have it all.But don’t. You just never know what goes on in their private lives.

Use the inmate search feature on the Florida Department of Corrections website.

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

I have to wonder if she fell in with the wrong crowd. Perhaps she was suffering from a disease also. We just dont know the details of WHAT she stole and WHY she stole it. I sent a message to Colleen Lopez and will report back if she has any news.

Seriously???   You actually think Colleen Lopez would stoop to gossiping about a friend and former coworker?    Good grief, what unmitigated gall. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SarahW wrote:

@Reever wrote:

I have to wonder if she fell in with the wrong crowd. Perhaps she was suffering from a disease also. We just dont know the details of WHAT she stole and WHY she stole it. I sent a message to Colleen Lopez and will report back if she has any news.

Seriously???   You actually think Colleen Lopez would stoop to gossiping about a friend and former coworker?    Good grief, what unmitigated gall. 

I agree.  We're only entitled to know whatever is on public record.  Clearly, the details are none of our business otherwise.

And although I don't know Colleen personally, my impression is that she's extremely professional and would not even entertain the idea of replying to a question like that.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I actually think Chris looks pretty good at nearly 60, except for the no-makeup part.  Like Chris, I am very fair, and when I have no eye makeup on, my eyes disappear, LOL.  I look like a different person.  I think if she glammed up (hair and makeup), she would still look great.  Thank heavens for cosmetics!

Another shocker awhile back was when someone posted a photo of a jewelry vendor that also got arrested.  He used to sell Sterling Signatures, which was my favorite silver jewelry line.  He was a wonderful vendor; his presentations were smooth and soft-spoken, and he was always very well-groomed.  His mug shot was a real shocker.  He looked unkempt and a product of hard times.

I wish the very best for both of them and hope that they can get back on track.  The older I get, I realize that life can turn on a dime.  One minute you’re on top of the world and the next, you’re headed down a path that you never expected.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I would not have known her, she looks so different. Sad situation she is in.