Respected Contributor

Christine Scanlon from HSN Arrested!!!!

Former HSN host Christine Scanlon arrested in Tallahassee on theft, forgery warrants

Karl Etters, Tallahassee DemocratPublished 3:09 p.m. ET May 3, 2019 | Updated 3:18 p.m. ET May 3, 2019

Former Home Shopping Network host Christine Scanlon was arrested in Tallahassee

Former Home Shopping Network host Christine Scanlon was arrested in Tallahassee (Photo: Leon County Detention Facility)

A former television shopping host was arrested in Tallahassee on felony warrants out of Colorado.

Christine Scanlon, 59, was arrested as a fugitive from Routt County, Colorado, where she was wanted for felony theft, forgery and tax evasion.

Scanlon was a host on the Home Shopping Network for more than 20 years.

She is being held in the Leon County Detention Facility on $1,000 bond after being arrested at her apartment in Tallahassee.

I hardly recognized her - she looks so much older (at least 20 years) from when she was on TV.  Holly cow, was this a shocker.

Respected Contributor

Re: Christine Scanlon from HSN Arrested!!!!

Oh my. She looks totally different from what I remembered.

Honored Contributor

items.[0].image.alt

That's sad. I remember her and thought she was still a host-though I haven't watched in a long time. The left is how I remember her.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

WOW!!

I'm not sure which is more of a shock ..... that she was arrested or how she's aged.

I never would've recognized her in a million years.

Related image

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

items.[0].image.alt

That's sad. I remember her and thought she was still a host-though I haven't watched in a long time. The left is how I remember her.

wow!!  do you know the age difference in those two pictures?!  something went horribly wrong....

Honored Contributor

Whoa!  @on the bay  if you had not posted those photos I would never had recognized her!!!  She looks totally different, but I do remember her well.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

That is sad that she went so far down hill after being such a great host on HSN for 20 years.   Things happen... life happens.... I hope she can get her life together again. 

Honored Contributor

I am not familiar with this HSN host, but I hope she can rebound from her fall from grace.  This sort of thing is heartbreaking to read about, and you can only hope and pray/send positive thoughts that she can emerge, somehow, from all this.

We do not know what her downfall was.  Yes, greed is there, but why such a need?

Honored Contributor

I feel the same way, SeaMaiden.

Life.  It can be a beach sometimes.

Honored Contributor

Wow.  I'll have to Google to see if I can find some details.  She  looks 20 years older than 59 but I suppose we'd all look old and beat up in mug shots.