Respected Contributor

Re: Christine Scanlon from HSN Arrested!!!!

No bangs which hide lines, no stitch of makeup and she has hooded eyes and sun damage. But she doesnt look 80!  The law don't give time to put your face on.

Honored Contributor

Well, it's a mug shot.  Who looks good in those anyway?

What happened to her?  Forgery?  That's so sad.

Honored Contributor

A couple of years ago,she made an appearance on Evine as a vendor rep selling household items, knock-offs from stuff being sold on other shopping channels.  Her presentation was completely off the wall.  At one point she took off her shoes and ran around the set barefooted.  Neither she nor her products ever returned.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I feel so sorry to see this. She must be in such bad shape for this to have happened to her

She was always so much fun..Life can be brutal sometimes

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

A couple of years ago,she made an appearance on Evine as a vendor rep selling household items, knock-offs from stuff being sold on other shopping channels.  Her presentation was completely off the wall.  At one point she took off her shoes and ran around the set barefooted.  Neither she nor her products ever returned.

And that was the end of that...LOL   It reminds me of Richard Simmons one and only appearance on JTV a few years ago.  He was selling fashion jewelry and it was really nice high end fashion jewelry.  Out of sympathy, I bought a ring and pendant.  Still wear them.  It was like he had a breakdown on air.  It was terrible to watch but also I wanted to see what would happen.  He couldn't focus, he said bizarre things, he was weepy.  The host tried to settle him down but nothing worked.  He was a mess.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

If  her hair and make-up were done she would look very much the same as before just 60.

When you are really rich and powerful you can get away with so much more, the whole incident is probably  petty.

Honored Contributor

What a shock! The last I heard of Chris Scanlon she was living large with a boat and a huge rock on her finger. I think she was going to marry a guy that "had it all".

I think that is why she quit because she didn't need to work. 

Maybe I should have paid attention to her beauty routine while she was on HSN. It seemed to work well for her.

Honored Contributor

@CatsyCline wrote:

No bangs which hide lines, no stitch of makeup and she has hooded eyes and sun damage. But she doesnt look 80!  The law don't give time to put your face on.

exactly....  They  went and picked her up at her home... a surprise visit....... she was like how most of us look before we get ready to go out or for company....   awful ''' I certainly do not look my best right now at this time of the day before I kind of fix myself up Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I remember Chris Scanlon from HSN;  I don't watch it now and didn't realize she had left.

She did seem fun and sassy on air the few times I saw her.  Hoping that her family and friends from the network and elsewhere offer her support and encouragement to turn things around.

Terrible things can happen, but there's always hope.  Saying a prayer for Chris. 

Honored Contributor

I always loved her bob.  She was married to another HSN host at one time.