Esteemed Contributor

Re: Chris Cuomo Reevaluating his Life, Occupation

Never liked him - he is so full of himself.

Honored Contributor

Luke Russert did the same thing after his contract was up for renewal.  He knew that if he didnt' get out then he would be there for life.

He traveled around the world, has Daddy (and Mommy's) money and his own, so he's set for life.

It's good to have that option.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

I think it was his fever.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
He’s stressed and unhappy he can’t be with his wife and kids. I wouldn’t over analyze his comments right now. He’s said this illness is wearing on him emotionally. Give him a chance to get well first. Regardless of what decisions he ultimately makes, I wish him well.

He was with his wife, kids and another woman playing in the yard a few days ago.

@Snoopp   No he wasn't.  He said he hasn't left his basement at all. If you saw him playing in the yard, it was taped from an earlier time.  There is absolutely no truth to his being outside.

@NickNackYes, he was outside.  There is a police report documenting what happened when a biker when by his home and observed him outside as I described.  The story is all over the NY papers.  I don't know how you know if he left his basement or not. LOL

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Now he claims..He never said it, He didn't mean it...I'm not sure how a person can claim both because it's either one or the other but I don't care enough to read the story.

Saying it in public, on TV, Denying it the next day, and the next, and the next, on and on, is a POPULAR method of REvisionist history, now isn't it?

Used by MANY.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

He is very fortunate that his education and finances would allow him to make any changes he desires. He can change careers and do whatever he wants to do.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know him, and frankly even if you watch someone day after day on TV ,you still don't know them. You know the persona they are using

I don't give hoot about party, it is the last reason I would ever vote for someone

I know nothing much about his brother either. In real life I might like them both or not

However, I think introspection is good, if it is honest ,and not said with an eye to become popular

Truth is important so is integrity

Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Chris has also said that doing this every night has been good for him.

I totally admire him for putting the truth out there.

He gets governors, mayors, nurses, doctors, those living with the virus and families who have lost loved ones, infection experts, epidemiologists, to give facts as opposed to just anything else.

He is passionate and compassionate in bringing the truth and alerting the country to what is needed.

Who could argue or take issue with that?!

I think we need that more than anything, in knowing what to do.

He has always said he "is doing better than he deserves" and says he knows he has so much, when others don't and he highlights those people and sends things directly to those families, and keeps in touch with them every day.

@on the bay 

Your remark bears repeating.

His intelligent, compassionate, informed, input would be a welcome addition here.

So much envy.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

I hope he recovers and none of his family gets it and nobody gets it from him.

I've watched his show when he has somebody on that I want to hear usually former people from the government.

And I've watched his show from the basement but to me either before the basement or in the basement  he always seems to talk out of both sides of his mouth.

Right now when I watch him he seems like he wants to write a book about his experience and doesn't want to tell anything because he wants to save it for the book.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MorningLover wrote:
In an epic unhinged rant, Chris Cuomo declared that he was over his whole job at *** and felt the whole partisan mess was beneath him.

So he can be the next Howard Stern....that way he can say whatever foul mouthed stuff he wants.  People can pay to listen to him ranting.