Respected Contributor

Re: Chris Cuomo Reevaluating his Life, Occupation

The article I read said that he was "sounding off" from his home in Southhampton, NY.  For those of you not from the NY Metropolitan Area, Southhampton is a desirable enclave on the Atlantic Ocean on Long Island; not cheap digs.

If he doesn't like what he's doing, he can always vote with his feet and do something else.  Of course, the "sometlhing else" might not offer him the financial rewards of his gig at CNN.  That might necessitate his relocation to less posh lifestyle.

So be it.

Respected Contributor

I have nothing against the guy and wish him a complete recovery but to be venting like that is disgusting, keep your frustrations to yourself or close friends/family.   There are people who have lost their jobs, can't pay their rent or food.  He misses his family??  He's in the basement of his house and his basement is probably 10 times nicer than most people's homes.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this one on his Twitter.  I dont watch him very often on CNN.  Yes he has a super nice basement, much nicer than many peoples apartments!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

Pobrecito Chris... If he hates his life so much, it probably wouldn't be such a challenge for him to land in another well paid career where name recognition is also a big factor...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

What a brat. Mario is rolling in his grave right now.

Respected Contributor

@magicmoodz wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

@bikerbabe wrote:
He’s stressed and unhappy he can’t be with his wife and kids. I wouldn’t over analyze his comments right now. He’s said this illness is wearing on him emotionally. Give him a chance to get well first. Regardless of what decisions he ultimately makes, I wish him well.

He was with his wife, kids and another woman playing in the yard a few days ago.

@Snoopp   No he wasn't.  He said he hasn't left his basement at all. If you saw him playing in the yard, it was taped from an earlier time.  There is absolutely no truth to his being outside.

@NickNack 

Why deny it? From the New York Post.

Cuomo then launched into a tale about a “loser biker” who confronted him on Easter Sunday for being outside his property with his family despite his coronavirus diagnosis.

“I don’t want some jackass, loser, fat tire biker being able to pull over and get in my space and talk bulls–t to me, I don’t want to hear it,” he said.

Cuomo said he wishes he could have acted like a regular Joe and told the biker to “go to hell.”

“That matters to me more than making millions of dollars a year … because I’ve saved my money and I don’t need it anymore,” he said.

“I want to be able to tell you to go to hell, to shut your mouth … I don’t get that doing what I do for a living.

“Me being able to tell you to shut your mouth or I will do you the way you guys do each other.”

Seems like a nice guy! 🤨. I hope he doesn’t talk like this around his children, but to some that kind of talk may be normal!!!?? Lots of people are in the same boat as he, so just because he’s a tv guy does not give him a pass in my book. 

Esteemed Contributor

I read about the rant yesterday. My first thought was that he should stay home and go to bed. When we're tired, feverish, exhausted, and miserable it's wise not to go onto the airwaves to vent one's spleen. Givren previous reports about Chris Cuomo's temper it seems to me that his family should have tried to keep him away from any media outlets while he was not in his right mind.

Honored Contributor

Chris is under the care of esteemed Dr. Sanjay Gupta.  So I'm not worried.  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Now he claims..He never said it, He didn't mean it...I'm not sure how a person can claim both because it's either one or the other but I don't care enough to read the story.

Respected Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

Now he claims..He never said it, He didn't mean it...I'm not sure how a person can claim both because it's either one or the other but I don't care enough to read the story.

Maybe he’s denying it because the “biker” did file a police report because according to him Chris threatened him. The biker said he wanted to file a report because if something would happen in the future, then the police will know there’s a history. He said he wasn’t pressing charges, just wanted something on file.