Honored Contributor

Re: China pattern from 1980's ish

EFF93578-D67E-45B5-AD4D-403A26D6532B.jpeg

Lennox Floral Fusion above

2ED5BB35-FBD3-4F79-849C-076A6EE54FA8.jpegA312D3DB-5E3C-4926-9265-331DD807B58F.jpeg59946185-A092-4044-BAC4-6BFA361A9124.jpeg

Valued Contributor

There is also Noritake Greenbrier

Picture 1 of 7

Honored Contributor

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

This such a funny post.  I don't think throwing out names is going to help the lady find the china pattern she's looking for.  There is Replacements.com.  They have a customer service number for dedicated help.

@chrystaltree  I don't know if this post is "funny", but your post is invaluable to me.  I did not know that Replacements.com had a customer service section who could help me find a pattern just by describing it!  THANK YOU very much.  There is a Limoges pattern I cannot find regardless of how many times I try to Google image it.  Again, thank you very much.

I'm glad I could help.  I gave my daughter some of my mother's china and she used that site.  I believe it was her mother in law who gave it to her.  I kept it on my phone.     I didn't mean that the post was funny, not at all.  It was the the tossing out of names of various patterns that sort of amused me.  

Honored Contributor

Desert Rose came out decades before 1980. Go to replacements.com and you can search...they have pics.
Frequent Contributor

I figured it out! The word Minton popped into my head today which led me online to Minton, Royal Doultan Jasmine pattern from 1977! Thanks to so many helpful people! That was fun!

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

@Misplaced Parisian wrote:

@chrystaltree wrote:

This such a funny post.  I don't think throwing out names is going to help the lady find the china pattern she's looking for.  There is Replacements.com.  They have a customer service number for dedicated help.

@chrystaltree  I don't know if this post is "funny", but your post is invaluable to me.  I did not know that Replacements.com had a customer service section who could help me find a pattern just by describing it!  THANK YOU very much.  There is a Limoges pattern I cannot find regardless of how many times I try to Google image it.  Again, thank you very much.

I'm glad I could help.  I gave my daughter some of my mother's china and she used that site.  I believe it was her mother in law who gave it to her.  I kept it on my phone.     I didn't mean that the post was funny, not at all.  It was the the tossing out of names of various patterns that sort of amused me.  

@chrystaltree You were a HUGE help.  I called and they are researching for me.  Squeals of glee.  We are close and they believe it's difference between Limoges Europe and Limoges American or something like that.  I'm over the moon.  And regarding the tossing out of names...I had to do Google image hunts on each one and I was squealing with glee each time.  Thanks again for sharing your knowledge. 

Honored Contributor

I have over forty pieces of Desert Rose that belonged to my great aunt...but found out it is very high in lead content! What to do, what to do....
Trusted Contributor

@kjayr wrote:

I figured it out! The word Minton popped into my head today which led me online to Minton, Royal Doultan Jasmine pattern from 1977! Thanks to so many helpful people! That was fun!

@kjayr  That is beautiful.  Thanks for letting us know you figured it out.  This post has been very fun and thanks to another poster very informative for me.  Thank you for starting this discussion.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kjayr wrote:

Heres the Royal Doulton Jasmine Pattern for you all to see.

00F25007-2BB0-4405-9A09-BC1806DBF91C.jpeg

Respected Contributor

From this post I found my Grandmothers China that passed on to me.
My Grandmother always bought China and Silver. My sisters and I each have a set. Mine is noritake, Crestwood. Fun post!