Esteemed Contributor

@cherry wrote:

@chickenbutt. I told you , you are popular, now, I hope you believe me..Look at all the well wishers on this thread

It's always good to see you, too, Cherry. You and I also go back a long ways. We are both jewelry devotees among other things. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman  I have always loved you ,and your posts. You have a flair for writing, just the way I enjoy reading it

Respected Contributor

@chickenbutt 

Wow! It made my day to see your post! I have missed you. Your name does make me smile. I remember posting on recipes before. You shared a chilli recipe. It is good to see you back .

doxie

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt   Welcome back.  You were greatly missed.  Glad you came  back to roost.

Honored Contributor

Re: Chickenbutt!

[ Edited ]

@cherry and @dex, I received a brief note from @Stormygirl.     She’s had an extremely rough year, but she might check in with us on the forums for a brief visit.   Her message, “Tell Cherry and all at the QVC forums I say hello and I miss them.”❤️

Chickie, you are too kind and you humble me.   What you don’t realize is that I feel about you exactly what you wrote...   “Like everybody else here, I absolutely adore you.  You are sweet, caring, fun, and helpful.  You are level-headed (a quality I love in a person!) and just - I cannot say enough.”   That describes you perfectly!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo @That would be so nice to hear from her.I hope I don’t miss it...let us know if you can when she posts.I am so sorry that her year has been rough.I always pray for her but I will try harder.

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

@dooBdoo @That would be so nice to hear from her.I hope I don’t miss it...let us know if you can when she posts.I am so sorry that her year has been rough.I always pray for her but I will try harder.

Your heart is tender and kind, @dex.   I’ll try to keep an eye out for her in case she rejoins us and let you know if so.   I pray for her, too.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  I am glad she is still with us. I worried dreadfully about her health

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone! Just a little note to say hello and hoping everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving! Mine was quiet as I'm not able to get around much.   Miss each and every one of you very much and think of you all often. Is great seeing the familiar names still here. I'm in Palliative Care but am able to be at home thankfully. Will stop in again soon. Love 💘 and hugs......  Stormy

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt Signed in to say hi!! Good seeing you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**