Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl  I am sending you my dearest love and  prayers. God bless and keep you

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl @Omg such a nice surprise to hear from you.I am still praying that you will find a treatment for your pain.Love and hugs to you too.

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

Hi everyone! Just a little note to say hello and hoping everyone had a very nice Thanksgiving! Mine was quiet as I'm not able to get around much.   Miss each and every one of you very much and think of you all often. Is great seeing the familiar names still here. I'm in Palliative Care but am able to be at home thankfully. Will stop in again soon. Love 💘 and hugs......  Stormy

I didn't see this 'til now, @Stormygirl.   So lovely to see your name, read your post, to see you in touch with us, but I'm sad your health isn't better.   We miss you, too, and care about you.   Continued prayers for better days.  (((love and hugs)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova