Trusted Contributor

@ChiTownGaland other Illinois posters:

Chicago got its earliest snowstorm in 30 YEARS today!

Whither Halloween?

Hope you are all safe and have power. 

Honored Contributor

We had snow flurries yesterday plus some more last night. You could see a little snow on the ground when I got up. It's still on the grass in the shade but what's in the sun is gone. I don't remember having snow in Oct. We generally get ice if anything.

Stay Safe & Stay Warm.

Honored Contributor

We have snow predicted for tonight. I can recall as a child trick or treating with an in ch or so of snow on the ground. I have a feeling this winter might be fierce

Honored Contributor

Getting it in Milwaukee and central Wisconsin too. Not what I expected for Halloween.

Trusted Contributor

Northwest of Chicago close to the Wisconsin border. It has been snowing all morning. Feel sorry for my daughter and my grands trick or treating tonight in boots and mittens.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3 wrote:

@ChiTownGaland other Illinois posters:

Chicago got its earliest snowstorm in 30 YEARS today!

Whither Halloween?

Hope you are all safe and have power. 

@MarnieRez3.  Welcome to the club.  The whole Rocky Mt. region from Montana to New Mexico has experienced unprecedented snowfall and frigid temperatures for October.  I had 19° last night at my home outside of Albuquerque.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Wow.  I knew it was supposed to snow there but I thought just flurries!

It's still low 60's here with rain but the temp is supposed to drop overnight and they are talking about a rain/snow mix but nothing that will stick.  I'm in the Cleveland area.

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 

WOW! Crazy cold weather! My best friend lives in Moab, Utah and she said it has been frigid there too. STAY WARM AND DRIVE CAREFULLY!!! Heart

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3.  I've spent a lot of time in the Moab area.  If you've never been there, you should visit your friend.  It's a magical place.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

We have a couple inches out there.  It's not sticking to the streets or the sidewalks.  It's not supposed to stop until around 6pm or so. 

This is really early for snow for us.  Not too happy about it.