Honored Contributor

Love Chewy CS. They are the best!❤️

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest    I know that pain and my heart aches for you!  I'm sure your "Spirit" was loved beyond words and had a wonderful life with you~

May time heal your loss : ( 

Trusted Contributor

So sorry @goldensrbest.  I know how hard it is. Smiley Sad

I think Chewy is the best company I have ever dealt with in my life.  Their customer service is excellent.  Their service is prompt. They send my dog a birthday card every year (even though it's the wrong birthday).

Wear a mask. Social distance. Be part of the solution - not part of the problem.
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest  My heart goes out to you. I lost my fur baby Emmy on July 25th after 17.5 years with her. I still expect to see her standing there waiting for me to finish in the kitchen so she can follow me to the next room. I miss her "singing" when she was excited to see me, and I miss seeing how much she enjoyed my playing with her. She was my sweet companion for almost 2 decades, and I still shed tears missing her. They are really furry family members. I wish you comfort and healing.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest I am so sorry about the loss of your baby.  I am glad that Chewy responded in kind , they are a stand up company for doing so.  Toby Snow and I will continue to lift you up in prayer for comfort.  I know that you were an exceptional dog mom to Spirit and all the posters felt your loss.

Regular Contributor

Chewy is just the best.  The guy who started that company must be a genius.  Everybody I know who has pets orders from them.

Respected Contributor

It's an amazing company.  Such personal service, and you know they have thousands of customers.  They must employ enough people to be offer such good customer service.

A Chewy box came with something smelling good in it, and my terrier ripped the box open.  I got a picture of him doing his work and sent it to them.  I got two emails back, they really got a kick out of the picture.

Sorry about losing your dog.  I know how much that hurts, leaves a hole in your heart.

Regular Contributor

So very sorry for the loss of your beloved Spirit.

I have used Chewy.com for years.  Excellent customer service.

I have heard of others receiving flowers after having lost their pets.

Esteemed Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss 😢😪

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. 

That was really wonderful, and above and beyond of them to do for you.   I've never shopped there but that's a huge bonus point for how I feel about them.