Esteemed Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

Spirit was only 10, my golden boy ,there are picture on pets forum,he was beautiful in every way. I m crushed.

I'm so sorry for your loss, I lost my precious girl in April, I cry every day for her, I miss her terribly...she was a lab and was also 10....💕

@Karie2022 So very sorry for your loss. 

f9822772b7dc83bf15d4a42e8eee411d.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest ,I'm so sorry for your loss!

Chewy is the best!  I'm on auto/delivery for Auggie, our 13 year old Westie, - his food since he's on a hydrolyzed protein diet,  I get a thank you for ordering card from them from time to time.  

I have a lot of fur babies that I hope to meet at the Raibow Bridge before we all go on to meet St. Peter!

Esteemed Contributor

What an absolutely lovely thing they did, it just proves there are still kind, caring people in this world.  I'm sorry you lost your precious pet.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Trusted Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.

May your memories fill you with peace and comfort, and the day will come, when they also give you laughter and joy! 

Such a lovely thing for Chewy to do! 

Trusted Contributor

I understand your hurt and sadness.  Chewy is WOW the flowers blew me away!  I am a customer and will continue to use THEM!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest .....awww, someone did care, people you dont even know.

Im so sorry for the loss of your furbaby.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Trusted Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  We are retiring soon and plan on getting a kitty.  I will definately look into chewy.

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  It is never easy to lose a furry family member.  I loved the way CHEWY treated us after the loss of our cat.  They sent a condolescence card, refunded the money, and just asked us to donate the anti-allergen food to a shelter.  Which we did once we were ready to adopt again.  We had so much of this special diet food we figured there must be poor souls in there that needed all of this extra food we gave it to them, and the shelter was extremely appreciative.

Frequent Contributor

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, they are our babies.  I find it amazing and uplifting  that Chewys was so considerate and carrying and hope their gesture brought you some comfort.--Sincerely, Karen