Honored Contributor

Re: Check your total when ordering online with Walmart!!!

You have to be careful and choose whether or not you want shipping or delivery. In addition some items are only available for pick up at the store.  I choose delivery when I want the items sooner, and the delivery charge is worth it to me. Always check your order before you finalize it.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

You have to be careful and choose whether or not you want shipping or delivery. In addition some items are only available for pick up at the store.  I choose delivery when I want the items sooner, and the delivery charge is worth it to me. Always check your order before you finalize it.

That was the point of this post @QVCkitty1 check your order before you proceed. 

I can't keep explaining. I order my toothpaste, deodorant, printer ink etc, all of the time so I am fully aware of how to order. I did choose ship for every item. When I went to proceed it was changed. 

If I didn't check I would have paid the extra $17 for store delivery I did not choose that option.  

I do not understand a major retailer that does not ship every item that is ordered online. 

I'm done. I don't need any more explanations. I got it. Just an FYI pay attention when ordering. 

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I can't keep explaining. I order my toothpaste, deodorant, printer ink etc, all of the time so I am fully aware of how to order. I did choose ship for every item. When I went to proceed it was changed. 

If I didn't check I would have paid the extra $17 for store delivery I did not choose that option.  

I do not understand a major retailer that does not ship every item that is ordered online. 

I'm done. I don't need any more explanations. I got it. Just an FYI pay attention when ordering. 

@manny2 , I'm sorry if you think I piled on, I didn't mean to. I find the Walmart ordering process a bit confusing , so I thought I was helping. Sorry. 🌷

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@manny2 , I'm sorry if you think I piled on, I didn't mean to. I find the Walmart ordering process a bit confusing , so I thought I was helping. Sorry. 🌷

No, I apologize @QVCkitty1  the first sentence was for you. You did not pile on. Plus I can take it even if you did lol

This board can be frustrating at times. Not just my post, but all posts. Everybody just jumps in without really reading the post. Anyway, it doesn't matter again just check your total. 

My fault I should not have included the second paragraph in response to you.

Respected Contributor

@ciao_bella, though Kuerig may say to descale every three months, my model indicates when it needs descaled. I use nothing but the water filtered through my Zero pitcher. I usually only descale once a year.

Respected Contributor

I won't shop Walmart since they've removed their price scanners and prices shown on the shelf don't reflect what they charge.

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@manny2 wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

No, I apologize @QVCkitty1  the first sentence was for you. You did not pile on. Plus I can take it even if you did lol

This board can be frustrating at times. Not just my post, but all posts. Everybody just jumps in without really reading the post. Anyway, it doesn't matter again just check your total. 

My fault I should not have included the second paragraph in response to you.

@manny2 , No problem, it's all good. 

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sooner wrote:

@ciao_bella wrote:

I didn't have an issue with Walmart's online ordering, but recently had an issue with Walmart in general.   My daughter recently gifted me one of the new Keurig Coffee Makers with the pods.  I had never had one of these coffee makers before so after reading all the inserts, it said you should descale the machine every 3 months.  

So, I decided to use the Keurig coffee cleaner kit and went to Walmart to purchase it.  The kit was $18 and change plus tax.  After a few days, I was on Amazon for something else and decided to check the price for the Keurig cleaner kit and it was there for $11.19 with free 2 day Prime shipping.  Same exact cleaner, same exact box.  So, I returned the $18 box to Walmart for a refund, and when the clerk asked why, I told her it's $7 over priced.   

No longer is Walmart a place where you will find the least expensive price for many things.  

@ciao_bella Why is this an issue?  You have to decide for yourself where to order and at what price.  It happens to us all. 

@Sooner  I probably shouldn't have used the word issue.     My intent was merely to point out that Walmart, which used to be the place to find the best price, is no longer that place.   

Of course,  we all can decide where to buy and/or order from, and I did just that by taking it back and getting a refund. 

Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!
Honored Contributor

I have seen the charges you described.  I killed the order.  I can just drop by after work and they will bring it to the car if need be.

I have no problem going in, I was just rushed.

Honored Contributor

I'm find it confusing too especially when I specify delivery and it gives me items that they don't deliver. I think they should keep it separate. I have gotten to check out and then realized it doesn't ship and usually buy from somewhere else.