Regular Contributor

Re: Check your returns for refunds checking my credit card bill

I have a terrible time checking my receipts on my credit card bill. I  have a hard time on Q.V.C's statement trying to find the item number. H.S.N. there statements are so easy.they state the name of the item purchased how many easy pays are left. I could be cheated on Q.V.C. statement I find them complicated to read. Am I making something more difficult then it is.

Respected Contributor

Re: Check your returns for refunds

I have never had a return that was not properly credited to my account. I find it hard to believe that anyone has gone for years having problems getting credit for returns.

If it is so hard to keep track of stop using easypay.

Honored Contributor

I never use the return label, it takes too long to get there and credit issued, but several times (over 23 years), they still deducted the return label fee.

One quick call and they were credited back, but I still watch for that.

Overall, not a bad average of mistakes over 23 years.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Valued Contributor

Yes it is quite a strategy Hedge and it works quite well  for my needs, so that is all that matters to me.

Valued Contributor

I have always had and continue to possess quite a lot of patience, and a vast amount of energy, so I am very well blessed in those categories.

I have purchased QVC items since I was single, and through my marriage, up to current date, so I have purchased a vast collection of many QVC items from all QVC categories.

I use everything I have purchased, and also purchased multiples as gifts, so for me I love and am grateful to QVC for all their wonderful one of a kind items, and all their inventory, and will keep purchasing for myself and others.

Valued Contributor

No I did not need to take a nap.

Being very organized comes naturally, others have difficulties in that task, but I do not.

I enjoy being thorough and keeping abreast of everything, especially my numerous  purchases, some returns, and whatever refunds are due me.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This reply was posted:

I don't think I would shop online if I had to do all that.

My reply is no one is forcing you to shop on line, or do what I do.

I am a firm believer in these very wise words "Knowledge is power".

It is a free country and a matter of choice which you and everyone else are free to choose to make, but total organization I find to be very enjoyable.

I also like to ensure everything is in order, and I never leave anything to chance, because that may promote additional misunderstandings, and mistakes.

Respected Contributor

I admire your organization---very impressive!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@shaggygirl 

I need a nap from just reading all of that!

My eyes glazed over, LOL!

Me too!!   It was too much for me to read to begin with... So I know I would not go thru all of that...

Valued Contributor

Thanks for your kind reply SheeshSmiley Happy.