Respected Contributor

Both my husband and I need new check book covers, ours split in half.  They were just the bank issued kind.  Our bank doesn't replace them.  I haven't been able to find any in a store.  I did find some on Walmart.com but I haven't had much luck ordering from Walmart on line and pretty much stopped.  And, of course, Amazon.  But I'd much rather just pick one up at a store.  Where do you get your check book covers from?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Check Book Cover

[ Edited ]

I have a leather one that came with a leather wallet  . You may want to buy a leather one that lasts for many yrs . Etsy has some nice ones  for $16.99

Edited to remove link

Respected Contributor

I recieved mine as a Christmas gift from a boss over 25 years ago.  It is a Coach checkbook and looks just like the day I recieved it.  It is something I never would have bought for myself, but I absolutely love it.

Honored Contributor

Vera Bradley but it's $20!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Travone 

Mine is also leather, monogrammed, embellished, and a gift I've had for well over 25 years. 

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy   I would guess you would do well on e-bay.  People don't write many checks now, and most people I know don't carry checks with them.  So maybe they have a good selection of covers.

Mine are leather, Vera Bradley or Bank freebies, but they are in the drawer and I'll bet I don't write a check a month now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Mine is an Eelskin cover that I probably got from CVN years (and years) ago.  It has held up quite well but is beginning to show a lot of wear and tear.  I've looked at some online but haven't purchased any because I rarely write checks anymore.  I never thought to look at Etsy so I may do that in the future.

As for a brick and mortar store, I don't know of any.  I'm thinking you'll probably have to order it online.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy The last one I bought was at Fred Meyer in the wallet department.  It was probably 10 years ago or more...  it was leather and they last forever!

Esteemed Contributor

QVC has this  Royce one  for $75 

A418696
Esteemed Contributor

I've been have good luck with Checks Unlimited for checkbook covers. Lasts long and looks great!