Honored Contributor

Looks like Charla is back on SHQ as a host, she has been on a few times lately as a rep for diamond jewelry. But today she is listed as a host for the Isomers shows. 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the notice. I'll look for her. I really liked her and wished I'd bought a lot more of the great jewelry pieces at that time. Her charm braclet and the charms were lovely. Weighty gold.

I bought an 18K martellato bangle, lotsa gram weight on sale for about $200. Where's  a time machine now?  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

It is always nice to see the familiar faces!😊👍 I must admit she had fallen off my radar. I am glad she is back, and hope she enjoys her tenure!😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖 

Respected Contributor

I remember when Charla used to host most of the Isomer shows and Galerie De Bijoux shows.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoyed Charla and even followed her for awhile after she left. I bet she's not so irreverent this time around.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I always enjoyed Charla and even followed her for awhile after she left. I bet she's not so irreverent this time around.

@Kachina624 Yes, I wonder too.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!

I always liked her; she was fun and very knowledgeable about everything she sold.

I wish her the best of luck..

Honored Contributor

It was announced over a week ago and they have a bizarre promo with her and Manuela. It made no sense and someone off camera had to explain it to the host today.  And then she explained it to the viewers.    

Honored Contributor

They already did 2 hours together earlier today, Charla was a bit frantic but she tried to be very informative. She said today she is 65. Manuela said she is thrilled to have her back. 

Regular Contributor

She's been pulled so tight she looks scary.  Never could watch her for very long, her voice, pounding that stupid ruler and her constant UHs.