Honored Contributor

@Oznell :

alternate topper

delicious...

Honored Contributor
Big Lots has the best prices on cereal in my experience, even with my extra 5% off discount for using my Target Red Card.
Honored Contributor

the grocery stores that i shop in in the baltimore area have loads of cereals.

right now in my cupboard i have frosted flakes, corn flakes, rice krispies, captain crunch with crunch berries, oatmeals, and raisin bran crunch.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I used to really enjoy cereal.  Such an easy quick meal.  I've been avoiding grains and processed sugar for a few years now, so no longer buy it.

I was a cereal mixer and preferred it to be on the soggy side - not too soggy, but definitely not too crisp.  Yeah, I used to be a real cereal afficianado.  Can hardly believe I don't eat it at all anymore.  And I don't miss it either believe it or not.

I blend myself a mixture of different fruits in water and a splash of coconut milk for breakfast now and I do enjoy that.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

The first thing I eat when I get up in the morning is my cereal.  I only eat Total - I use it as my vitamin pill!  And it is not regularly on the shelf at the grocery these days.  When it is in stock, DH picks up several boxes for me.

Don't want any of the sugary cereals that are plentiful in the cereal aisle.  In a pinch I'll eat Special K, but I want my Total!

Respected Contributor

@kaydee50 wrote:

Yes, and also how expensive it's become.  $5.00 for a box of Wheaties!!!

@kaydee50 and the boxes are a lot smaller too!
Contributor

I always wanted to go to one of those cereal bars.

I've heard of a place called Ceriality. You can pick two cereals with added delights. They have hot cereal, also. I think their menu may be attached at the bottom of this message.  

Two cereal haiku poems found online for your entertainment, and yes, the quarantine has fanned my appreciation for poetry and/or affected my mind.

We are CooCoo for

Cocoa Puffs but only in

The Late Night Snack Zone.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch,

Eat dessert for breakfast and

No one says a thing.

Cereality Menu
cereal bowl"OUR WAY" COLD CEREALY:

Make it a meal, add coffee, juice, milk or tea OR add a smoothie, parfait, or yogurt.

"YOUR WAY" COLD CEREALY:

Make it a meal, add coffee, juice, milk or tea OR add a smoothie, parfait, or yogurt.

Cereal
"OUR WAY" HOT OATMEAL:

Make it a meal, add coffee, juice, milk or tea OR add a smoothie, parfait, or yogurt..

"YOUR WAY" PARFAITS

Create your own parfait, choose from granola or cereal, low-fat vanilla yogurt, and up to 3 different toppings..

MY CEREAL. MY WAY® BOX

Customize your own cereal box with up to 8 cereals and 4 toppings. Makes a great gift! (Includes a PRIZE inside: A Cereality SLOOP® The spoon that sips like a straw..

CATERING

Choose from a selection of Cereality® signature cereal blends, formulated to sustain its crunch. Also enjoy an assortment of juices and milks and whole, fresh fruit..

Esteemed Contributor

Just have done pickup so I have no idea what the inside of the stores look like now.  

But I am going to die from lack bananas.  What use is cereal without them.  Oh and milk, but that is a different issue.

Honored Contributor

Not to sound insane or anything, but I am addicted to Special K Protein Original cereal. I have it on auto delivery on Amazon. It was temporarily out of stock for my last delivery, so I wasted no time in ordering it from Target. Now Amazon has it again. Yay! Let's just say that I am quite well-stocked. We eat it with fresh berries, banana, and sprinkling of nuts.

There are a few other food items that I am obsessive about, but I won't bore you anymore. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland