Esteemed Contributor

Re: Caution Using Public Phone Charging Ports/Stations

@noodleann wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

Because of stories like this, I have three 10000Mah portable power banks for whenever I travel, and have at least one with me whenever I am out and about.They provide hours of charge for multiple devices, and are very affordable.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I bought a set of four of those on HSN and they work great. I didn't know about public charging stations. I wouldn't trust something like that not to blow out the electronics of my phone, so the portable power banks are ideal if I'm traveling. Make great gifts, too.

@noodleann GMTA😁 We must have ordered the same set! The one I have was offered last year at a phenomenal price! When Adam presented them, I couldn't help myself. I gave one away as a gift and kept three, because I already had a 3000Mah one that I love.😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Respected Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

Because of stories like this, I have three 10000Mah portable power banks for whenever I travel, and have at least one with me whenever I am out and about.They provide hours of charge for multiple devices, and are very affordable.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I bought a set of four of those on HSN and they work great. I didn't know about public charging stations. I wouldn't trust something like that not to blow out the electronics of my phone, so the portable power banks are ideal if I'm traveling. Make great gifts, too.

@noodleann GMTA😁 We must have ordered the same set! The one I have was offered last year at a phenomenal price! When Adam presented them, I couldn't help myself. I gave one away as a gift and kept three, because I already had a 3000Mah one that I love.😄

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

The set I got were by iDeaPlay. They are 10,000 mAh and have both iOS and USB-C adapters. Less than $40 for the four, free shipping. Great way to make sure you never run out of power. I got them after I was stuck somewhere with just 14% power left on my phone and it took almost all of it to guide me out of the Shopping Center from Hades and back on a road I knew.  Never again! 

Esteemed Contributor

@noodleann Yes! I got the IDeaPlay set, and hope they offer it this year, as they make great gifts. The one I gave away was well received by the recipient.

They're like the American Express card; never leave home without them.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@lianne wrote:

Your first mistake is believing ANYTHING that hack Oz says.

@lianne 

This same warning was on national news a couple of years ago.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett