Respected Contributor

Catherine is beautiful and elegant and wonderfully funny. Love her.

Trusted Contributor

I, too, think Catherine is a classic beauty.  I've enjoyed watching her present her home line on the Q; haven't purchased anything not because things didn't appeal to me, but I just haven't been in the market for sheets, bedspreads, towels and such.

I would love to have her offer a clothing line.  I always admire her clothing, shoes and jewelry when she's on the Q. 

Love the picture of her and her daughter...also love the name Carys.  I wonder if her son resembles her or her husband, Michael Douglas?

Esteemed Contributor

@Trinity11, I also want that skirt!  I hope that fashions are in her future at the Q.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

I always admired her work as an actress, just couldn't understand why she married an older man who was known for sex addiction who would later publicly embarrass her with his talk of how he got his tongue cancer.  Gross.  He's an old man now and that whine of his, wow, don't know how she can live under the same roof with him.  

Respected Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

@Sunnycorle

@Trinity11

It's the rose print Dolce and Gabbana sold out at Nieman-Marcus.  There was also a shell and a sheer rose print tie-neck blouse, also sold out.  

Related image

Oooo.....that blouse has my name written all over it. 

Honored Contributor
Pretty.
No my style at all, however. Too feminine, girly(?) for me. I am very casual boho chic with a little bit of biker and tomboy thrown in.
Trusted Contributor

Maybe she feels sorry for him. That does happen, although he seems to be an online jackass.

BTW, I can speculate on a reason she stays with him: can you say "life insurance"?

Esteemed Contributor

Michael Douglas is 74 and his father, Kirk Douglas is 101. So he could very well live to be that age too!