Regular Contributor

Is anyone else missing Pat & Jayne together?

I so miss seeing Pat D. and Jayne Brown on Morning Q Style Edition. They were a fun duo to wake up to in the morning. They are both easy going & even though they are "sales people" they just have a toned down approach. Plus they were pretty funny together. Wish the Q would put them back together. I hope others miss them as well, maybe then they will return. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is anyone else missing Pat & Jayne together?

I didn't care for the way Jayne often treated Pat, thus....I'm not missing them together.  I enjoy the current host arrangement much more.

Respected Contributor

No

Respected Contributor

Nope not at all. I see them on other shows which is fine with me.  I actually prefer one over the other so it's nice to watch them separately. The current hosts are doing fine with the morning fashion shows. 

Honored Contributor

No, the were togther too long and they were stuck in a rut.  I didn't like them together with the tired old jokes I'd heard 1000 times.  They were together so long, I could predict what they were going to say and then there was Jayne's cackling.  Individually, they great hosts with great personalities and wealth of experience.  

Honored Contributor

@donniesmom-

I do too and agree with everything you said.

I don't watch the morning shows anymore.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I really miss Dan and Pat together.

Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I didn't care for the way Jayne often treated Pat, thus....I'm not missing them together.  I enjoy the current host arrangement much more.

I was just thinking what she said.  Jayne was SO rude to Pat.   Just dismissive of her.

Respected Contributor

I'm grateful they're apart.

Honored Contributor

I kind of like each of them on their own.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan