Respected Contributor

Help! I need your "sleuthing" skills

Last year I bought a "Compass Home" solar  2 in 1 WindSpinner. for my garden.Loved it so much, I bought 3 more! 

One of them has a problem, the battery wire broke and so i think I need a new bulb assembly.

I tried to find the Manufacturer online, so I could find out how to purchase one  ( or repair  mine even)  but couldnt find them..Found lots of their products online , but nothing for Compass Home themselves..

So I emailed QVC customer Service, andwhile polite,  they  have now told me twice that "they do not have that information on the manufacturer", and they suggested I look online..I find this hard to believe, especially since Compass home is a CURRENT vendor onthe Q...

My question is this: Has anyone recently bought anything from this vendor that might have a phone # or wbsite listed? I threw my "paperwork" away..Wish I had kept it!

Thanks for any help you can give me!

I simply want to purchase the part I need so my spinner lights up again..

Respected Contributor

Re: Help! I need your "sleuthing" skills

[ Edited ]

@Mothertrucker, contact QVC corporate.  The QVC Customer Service response is ridiculous.

ETA: Or ask the mods for help in the Customer Care forum.

QVC Customer Care

@Mothertrucker wrote:

Last year I bought a "Compass Home" solar  2 in 1 WindSpinner. for my garden.Loved it so much, I bought 3 more! 

One of them has a problem, the battery wire broke and so i think I need a new bulb assembly.

I tried to find the Manufacturer online, so I could find out how to purchase one  ( or repair  mine even)  but couldnt find them..Found lots of their products online , but nothing for Compass Home themselves..

So I emailed QVC customer Service, andwhile polite,  they  have now told me twice that "they do not have that information on the manufacturer", and they suggested I look online..I find this hard to believe, especially since Compass home is a CURRENT vendor onthe Q...

My question is this: Has anyone recently bought anything from this vendor that might have a phone # or wbsite listed? I threw my "paperwork" away..Wish I had kept it!

Thanks for any help you can give me!

I simply want to purchase the part I need so my spinner lights up again..

@Mothertrucker  

I am sorry for the trouble you are having.  Here is there CS Number

For customer service 855-259-5094.

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker  Hey mothertrucker, long time no see :-).  I see that QVC customer service provided you with a customer service number.

One thing I found fascinating is that I was tracking down compass home products I stumbled across a wind spinner on amazon that had been sold on QVC.  It was M42779 and on Amazon the seller was Home Reflections. Hmmmmm

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks everyone,  and hi @Bird mama

Is calling CS going to get me a different result than emailing them did? It shouldn’t, but I will try..

Been a busy day here at work, no time for personal calls...I will call when I get home...I can’t believe they blew me off like that..I wasn’t asking for anything other than info.....

and I will look on Amazon for that seller, maybe THEY can help me...

Thanks all!