Valued Contributor

Can you help me with Mr. Rebates?

Something has changed with my account and I don't know what happened, I have always gotten the money into my 

"Pending Cash Back" column on their website whenever I would shop with HSN but now every order I make has HSN listed, with the order number and date of purchase but every single purchase has 0.00 where it should have a dollar and cents amount. 

I spoke with a customer rep with HSN and she didn't even know what Mr. Rebates was...seriously.

I chatted online with Mr. Rebates and they seem to think I received no money becuase I had cancelled my orders. Nope, I've not cancelled anything. I'm just not getting any money from them. 

All the other places I shop at are giving me the money, it's just HSN, does anybody know how to fix this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Can you help me with Mr. Rebates?

Just a tip, when shopping at HSN use Top Cashback, they offer either 12%, or as high as 22% back from HSN quite often. I never have trouble getting my orders credited. 

And I have also found most CS reps from vendors have no clue what the rebate sites are and how they work. 

Honored Contributor

I can think of one reason why you may not have gotten credited, did you use an HSN coupon code not offered on Mr R, that will often void a rebate. However, when I use Top Cashback it always credits me even with a coupon not offered on their site. 

Valued Contributor

Can you help me with Mr. Rebates?

No, no coupons at all. 

Honored Contributor

Fill out Mr R missing rebate forms, and let them take it from there, they will investigate it for you. 

Valued Contributor

Thanks Shellbell, maybe I'll switch to the other site you mentioned, Top Cashback, I'll give it a try. Thank you

Honored Contributor

@gulf coast girl wrote:

Thanks Shellbell, maybe I'll switch to the other site you mentioned, Top Cashback, I'll give it a try. Thank you

In general, their percentages are usually a lot higher than Mr R, you wont be sorry. 

Respected Contributor

@gulf coast girl wrote:

Topcashback is not without issues. I have an open ticket right now with them concerning a purchase on HSN. Didn't use a coupon, it wasn't clearance, shouldn't have been a reason why it was denied.

Respected Contributor

@Ainhisg wrote:

@gulf coast girl wrote:

Topcashback is not without issues. I have an open ticket right now with them concerning a purchase on HSN. Didn't use a coupon, it wasn't clearance, shouldn't have been a reason why it was denied.

@Ainhisg @gulf coast girl 

I've also had top cashback issues. Not paying, payments taking over 4 months not a good experience.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 yes, TCB takes a long time to pay.  If a person clicks on their pending rebates, it tells how long it will be.  Right now, I have one that is 17 weeks out!  I do use them, because their rebate amount is usually much higher, and I don't mind (too badly) waiting for my rebates.  And they often offer $2.50 or $3.00 from themselves if you make a purchase through them in a specified time frame.  I ordered $60 worth of items from HSN last weekend and got almost $15 back in rebates.