Honored Contributor

So I'm posting up a storm.

Just in case anyone is around and sees my name as the most recent poster on every thread.

I hear an echo.....................

Honored Contributor

Well howdy pardner!! I'm an early riser. It's quiet on the street at this time isn't it? I'll have to go catch all your other posts. Have a great day!

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

Just in case anyone is around and sees my name as the most recent poster on every thread.

@QueenDanceALot    Join the club!    I worked graveyard for many years.....and even after retirement, I can't break the cycle.   I still even eat dinner at 6 a.m.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Well howdy pardner!! I'm an early riser. It's quiet on the street at this time isn't it? I'll have to go catch all your other posts. Have a great day!

I am really a morning person - just not QUITE THIS EARLY.  I do like the morning quiet and the promise of new day.  Sometimes when I have things weighing on my mind the evening brings obsession and anxiety.

I woke up with a stuffy nose, I think because of the weather change last nite.  Got much needed rain, but it messed with my head.

Today will be a good day, though. I will get things accomplished! (Until about 3 P.M. and I crash - haha)

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@QueenDanceALot    Join the club!    I worked graveyard for many years.....and even after retirement, I can't break the cycle.   I still even eat dinner at 6 a.m.   di

I'm getting hungry.......

I've never worked the graveyard shift.  I don't think I would be able to do it!!

But dinner right about now sounds kinda good.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Well, now my nose isn't stuffy anymore and I could go back to sleep for a few hours but TOO LATE!  Have to be up in 20 minutes!!

Drat.

Esteemed Contributor

I have so many nights where i can't sleep....last night was one of them....had i known you were up and about i would have come on here and chatted...instead i went on my tablet and played solataire....

I hope you have a pleasant day...

Honored Contributor

@QueenDanceALot I think those dark chocolate covered shortbreads at TJ's are keeping you up . . . Smiley Happy

Feel better my friend!

Respected Contributor

I woke up early too.  I wish my mind would sleep at the same time my body wants to sleep.  LOL

My nose was stuffy too - it's very humid out.  It rained all day yesterday and today is going to be in the high 50s, low 60s.

Respected Contributor

I never went to bed.....was up all night sopping up water in my laundry room.The water heater sprung a leak in three places. Of course DH is out of town, so I was frantic trying to shut the water off outside, and it still wouldn't shut off, had to have the water dept. come out and turn it off down by the road on our property. Hope I can get a plumber out today to install a new one and get the water back on. I'm dirty and tired . ):