Honored Contributor

@cookinfreak wrote:

@QVCkitty1

I have had the same thing happen to me many times. What you need to do is go buy more and then you will find the original ones you bought. That is how my luck runs anyway! LOL

That's how it is for me.  I can guarantee you if I purchase a replacement for a 'lost' item I will find it pretty soon.  If I don't - I will never find it.

Kitty - did you look in the cabinets, like along the sides of of the shelves where you might have stood them alongside other items?

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

thinking, 'Drythe, you'll have to remember where you put this so you can put it in it's proper place tomorrow.'

I STILL have not found it.

There, there, now you've done it!!!! That my dear, is the same disaster sentence I have used before I've lost things.  That's the sort of thing you write up for yourself. At least that's what I tell myself, LOL   What bottomless pit holds all these things we've lost I ask you!! 

Esteemed Contributor

@QVCkitty1 It is St. Anthony finder of lost things. And speaking of lost things. Just yesterday I lost one of my beautiful sapphire and gold earrings. My brother gsve me them a few years ago. I never lose jewelry ever. I don't think St. Anthony can help me because I was at Kohls the library and the grocery store.  Then we went to our daughter's for dinner.  Makes me,sad that it was a good pair when most days I'm wearing under $10 earrings.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@QVCkitty1 It is St. Anthony finder of lost things. And speaking of lost things. Just yesterday I lost one of my beautiful sapphire and gold earrings. My brother gsve me them a few years ago. I never lose jewelry ever. I don't think St. Anthony can help me because I was at Kohls the library and the grocery store.  Then we went to our daughter's for dinner.  Makes me,sad that it was a good pair when most days I'm wearing under $10 earrings.

@MoJoV, I'm so sorry that you lost your earrings.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I finished my planting and realized I needed to plant my cilantro. Now I know I bought the seeds, because I have the receipt from the garden center. So where are they ??? Believe me I looked everywhere from the garage, to the back porch, to the house. I laughed thinking that someday in the dead of this winter. I will find 3 packs of seeds, and have a good laugh. Are you missing something, that you just can't find ?

@QVCkitty1  Always, spend half of my life looking for things, lol.

Honored Contributor

Nasty job ,but check your trash, i have accidentally throw away things.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Yes, I purchased the PTR gold 'ribbons & reeds' ring some time ago to wear instead of my engagement ring when I travel.

I KNOW it came home with me.  I was tired (exhausted really) when I came home in mid May, and remember taking it off at my dresser and thinking, 'Drythe, you'll have to remember where you put this so you can put it in it's proper place tomorrow.'

Dear St. Francis look around

Drythe's ring is lost and can't be found.

Isn't it St. Anthony ?

@QVCkitty1

Well, no wonder it has not shown up.  Thanks!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Yes, I purchased the PTR gold 'ribbons & reeds' ring some time ago to wear instead of my engagement ring when I travel.

I KNOW it came home with me.  I was tired (exhausted really) when I came home in mid May, and remember taking it off at my dresser and thinking, 'Drythe, you'll have to remember where you put this so you can put it in it's proper place tomorrow.'

Dear St. Francis look around

Drythe's ring is lost and can't be found.

@Drythe  Years ago, I bought a ring here, it arrived, and immediately disappeared.  If we ever move, I may find it but I doubt it as I looked everywhere imaginable.