Honored Contributor

I finished my planting and realized I needed to plant my cilantro. Now I know I bought the seeds, because I have the receipt from the garden center. So where are they ??? Believe me I looked everywhere from the garage, to the back porch, to the house. I laughed thinking that someday in the dead of this winter. I will find 3 packs of seeds, and have a good laugh. Are you missing something, that you just can't find ?

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Maybe they are in your car.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

@Peaches McPhee wrote:

Maybe they are in your car.

Thanks, I looked there too. Maybe they fell out of the bag. This kind of thing drives me nuts. Fortunately t won't cost much to replace them.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

In your purse or the pocket of pants or shirt you were wearing, 

Good luck, It is a daily occurance around here.

Super Contributor

yes I bought a summer hat , for this yr  cannot find it anywhere 

Honored Contributor

@Liverbird1 wrote:

yes I bought a summer hat , for this yr  cannot find it anywhere 

You'll find it this winter for sure !

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Yes, I purchased the PTR gold 'ribbons & reeds' ring some time ago to wear instead of my engagement ring when I travel.

I KNOW it came home with me.  I was tired (exhausted really) when I came home in mid May, and remember taking it off at my dresser and thinking, 'Drythe, you'll have to remember where you put this so you can put it in it's proper place tomorrow.'

I STILL have not found it.

Dear St. Francis look around

Drythe's ring is lost and can't be found.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@QVCkitty1

I have had the same thing happen to me many times. What you need to do is go buy more and then you will find the original ones you bought. That is how my luck runs anyway! LOL

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Yes, I purchased the PTR gold 'ribbons & reeds' ring some time ago to wear instead of my engagement ring when I travel.

I KNOW it came home with me.  I was tired (exhausted really) when I came home in mid May, and remember taking it off at my dresser and thinking, 'Drythe, you'll have to remember where you put this so you can put it in it's proper place tomorrow.'

I STILL have not found it.

Dear St. Francis look around

Drythe's ring is lost and can't be found.

Isn't it St. Anthony ?

Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

could they have fallen through the package you were going to bring them home in?