Respected Contributor

@IMW I am not athletic. I don't enjoy all of the physical things like running, working out...BUT I got a kayak for Christmas. 

I do love kayaking.

So peaceful & you can work at it as hard as you want or just float along.

Honored Contributor

@gizmogal wrote:

Are we turning the forum into Instagram? Just reposting anything there over to here?

@gizmogal 

"Reposting anything there over to here."  That's coming across as quite an exaggeration.

Not one of my posts came from Instagram or Facebook.  

Generally, memes make their rounds on the internet, so it would be naive of me to think no one here saw any of them elsewhere, but it appears there are enough who haven't.

I can't win everyone and it would be foolish of me to think I could.  

To eliminate repetitiveness, may I suggest the best course of action for you is to not open any of my threads.  

Respected Contributor

@Foxxee I laughed out loud when I read your post.  My momma would often say that her golden years were pretty rusty.  Bear in mind, she was afflicted with numerous heart and renal failure issues.........

Trusted Contributor

The sugar is something we have both tried to cut way down on for the last 9 months but we have been inundated with pies, Christmas cookies,and fudge from friends and relatives this year...we both fell off the wagon and need to hop back on it...I know my skin looks better when I cut way down on sugar...and I feel better.

Occasional Contributor

That is the funniest thing I heard today. Thank you for the laugh.

Esteemed Contributor

So true, I always ache after a sugar bout.   I'll never learn.

Esteemed Contributor
Thank you @Foxxee!
* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor

@Foxxee wrote:

FOxee: you always have such good posts...

Don't "let 'em..get u down".

Keep posting...what you want!👍

Respected Contributor

Anyone can climb a mountain but it takes courage in putting on your underwear without falling sideways, backwards or forward.