Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calling StevieB

[ Edited ]

@Sage04 wrote:

I´ve always believed that Harry had this planned all along. He wanted to leave the Family and this was his way of doing it. Maybe he used Meghan by marrying someone from another Country so that it would be easier for him to get away. I will always believe that.

As long as they are happy, that´s what counts.

@Sage04  If this was Harry’s plan all along, why did he wait until he was married to do it? He dated other women who didn’t want to be part of the royal family. Why didn’t he leave while he was dating them?  Not man enough?  Does Markle now get credit for making a man of Harry?

eta...In his speech IIRC he stumbled a bit when saying who made the decision. 

Keepin' it real.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calling StevieB

[ Edited ]

@esmereldawhere does that come from about Meghan making a man out of Harry?  Harry was always his own man. One who does not follower the rules. Harry found a woman who loves him enought to do what ever he suggested and what´s best for them.

I do not listen to anything the Royal family says. Just don´t have the time but i get so tired of hearing how Meghan made him leave his family.

More power to them and may they live happily ever after.

Esteemed Contributor

@Mj12I didn´t know he said that it was his decision. Good for him because everyone is blaming his wife. I think she surprised a lot of people by going along with it because some thought she wanted to be a Royal. I also thought she would have wanted for their son to be called Prince Archie.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sage04   If you read my post again you’ll see the first sentence, the question, is where that comes from. 

Care to offer your your thoughts on why, if Harry “was always his own man” and wanted out of the RF for so long, why did he wait until he was married and had a child to do it?  

I asked this question days days ago in another thread. I don’t remember getting an answer there. I really don’t expect one here. 

Keepin' it real.
Respected Contributor

@esmerelda   Just my opinion but I doubt whether Harry would ever have left the RF if he had not met and married Meghan.

I think she is the guiding light as if - as we have read - this plan to leave has been in the works for ‘months’. - they really did not give - or plan - to work with the RF as they have only been together a year or so - so I guess he Plan was in the works almost from day one of the marriage 

This has been his somg for so long ‘I just want to be one of the boys’ Etc., but never a move to doing or being that other than a Royal  visit to the ‘everyday people’ for a few hours/tour where he was very well wined, dined, looked after - and of course his short time in the military where he always had people looking after him as he was a Prince.  Make no mistake the RF is well protected all the time and quite rightly so.

He is now in Canada being ’one of the  boys’ in a multi million dollar mansion, protection all the time, Daddy still paying his allowance -  really a big change lol.  

Be be interesting to see how it all goes as he has now got his wish if you can call his lifestyle ‘one of the boys’ as was always his wish.