Honored Contributor

@dulwich and any other ex-pats or Anglophiles -

I just came across a fabulous website I’d never heard of before, that sells British foodstuffs and other things. It looks like most of the foods they offer are not just imported, but cooked/baked here in the US, and can be shipped anywhere in the US. The prices of the goods seem reasonable to me.

Meat pies and veg pies, scones, puddings, sponge cakes, even fish & chips! Scotch eggs, sausage rolls & pasties. Fresh made sausages, many kinds. Shepherd’s pie. Imported fish from the UK.  Tons of goodies. Enjoy!

parkersbritishinstitution dotcom.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Oooooh @Moonchilde are my hips in trouble!  DH went straight on site ordered pork pies, sausage rolls, steak and ale puddings.  Thank you for this - I think! Lol.

Honored Contributor

Me for scones and Christmas plum puddings!   Thanks, @Moonchilde.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Oooooh @Moonchilde are my hips in trouble!  DH went straight on site ordered pork pies, sausage rolls, steak and ale puddings.  Thank you for this - I think! Lol.

It just all looks so good, @dulwich! I’ve had meat pies that were made by British bakeries on the West Coast that were okay but not brilliant. The products on this site look top quality. Come back & tell us how you & DH liked them.

Honored Contributor

Fish and chips, back in the 70's we got it fresh wrapped in newspaper.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I will add that, especially if you live out West, you’re much better off to order the $100 worth and get free shipping. I put some things in my cart that added up to $38, just to see how much not-free shipping was, and the shipping was $27 🙀. It may be less on the East Coast and Midwest.

Respected Contributor

@Moonchilde  Will certainly report back.  DH just checked to make sure we have Coleman's mustard to go with his pork pie that is how serious he is! which should be here in 2 days.

Trusted Contributor
Neat site, thank you! We used to have Arthur Treachers franchises Fish & Chips back in the 70's. They were the best - served with vinegar on the side to dip the chips in - also tarter sauce. Miss that.
⚓️
Honored Contributor

Yay! Sausage rolls. That's for me.  I think they were selling these things on a shopping channel, at one time. I will hazard a guess it was HSN