Respected Contributor

Carbon2Cobalt...Has anyone ever heard or

ordered from this store? I received a catalog and like some of their things but after calling them, speaking to a less than professional customer service rep. I got an uneasy feeling about ordering from them. I also googled some coupon codes and several of them take you to Ebay when opened. The company catalog address says it's in Oxnard, CA. The cs rep. said she was in Florida. Anyone have any experience ordering from them?

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Frequent Contributor

Re: Carbon2Cobalt...Has anyone ever heard or

Yes. I've ordered from them and have had no problems. It's a men's catalog and I'd say, a little pricey, but I found some really nice apparel for my sons and they seem to like their line. I only purchase around the holidays, but I've been pleased with what I've ordered so far.

Esteemed Contributor

I just received a catalog--had never heard of them.  Mostly nice looking men's clothing, but I did see a few pieces for women.  Not outrageous in prices but I was concerned about sizing.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Thanks @Bayside

I found some nice things for my sons and a jacket for dh, which are pretty pricey but wasn't sure about ordering from them. Glad to hear you were happy with your purchases. I'm going to give it a try!😃

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran