Honored Contributor

Life Over Sixty With Sanda-Youtube Channel.  Love! Sandra's attitude. 

The video "Never Too Old Too Be Bold Pink To Grey"  can't believe she's (80) 

Occasional Contributor

When she was on with Shawn, she said that her hair was dyed, to match the Calista Tool she was selling.

Honored Contributor

@SharkESaw her -  glad I've always rejected advice from those who think going natural is best for everyone.  I find my gray horribly unnatural and quite frankly as aging as Calista's multi-gray, purple, blue choice.

PS -  I have a Perfector in 2 sizes..  I'd love to have the mini-  just not spending $100 for it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Calista tool lady

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 : I am a breast cancer survivor. My hair is curly, damaged. I will be 65 in July. I have gone 6 months without using hair color. Yes, now it looks bad and DH wants me to use hair color- told him that I am tired of the process and continued damage. Due to transportation issues have been doing my own hair at home. I have been searching the internet for products and maybe a silver hair color to use until completely gray. I admire you and anyone else that has gone the natural color. I am confused but determined to do this. Southern Bee 

Respected Contributor

I'm not a fan of wildly colored hair, green, purple, canary yellow for examples, but I really did like Maria's new color.  There's a new process that is done using various colors, applied one at a time, so it's very expensive.  Since Maria has her own salon she can experiment without paying the price.  BTW, there is a term for this process, but I can't recall what it is, sorry! 

Contributor

I like her new hair color! 

Contributor
I will not buy her products based on the bad reviews.....sorry!$
Respected Contributor

I saw Maria on the other day  and she said she had pink put in her hair it was very light and I really could not see the pink. But, I tuned in right at the end of the presentation and I think  they were selling some kind of hair color because they were talking  how this product brings out the color of your hair. I don't know what this product was but I was interested in it. Did anyone see the presentation? And what were they selling?

Respected Contributor

I stopped coloring my hair 12 years ago. It came in white, not silver, and the freedom from dye is awesome. No roots to stress over. I put aqua highlights in my hair one summer and had tons of compliments. It was fun! These colors fade out with each washing.