Honored Contributor

He's making me crazy...back and forth on where to go for the fall follage this year.

Either the New England states or up north in state.  He's not good at making a decision or choosing now.  I should have never brought it up. LOL.  I want the New England states, if I had a bucket list, that would have been on it for centuries.  I do love my Michigan though.  I said pick it and I'll go along for the ride.  He's already changed his mind on location.

We need to know, so we have care of our little one before everything is taken. LOL  I'm aging quickly here. ahahahahahaha.

We'll see.  

Have you  been on a fall color tour on the east route?  I think it covers 3 states.  He needs new fresh areas for his photography.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

Re: He's making me crazy...back and forth on where to go for the fall follage this year.

Having been born and raised in the northeast, my vote is northeast for leaf peeping.  

Valued Contributor

Re: He's making me crazy...back and forth on where to go for the fall follage this year.

Hubby and I have been to Vermont for fall foliage. It is spectacular. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

Who is He?  Your husband?  Why does he get to pick?  You choose this time.

Anyway, you have 6 months so your plans may change.  Will you fly or drive?   Stating in your own state would be easier and cost less 

Super Contributor

• The New England states are beautiful for fall peeping. Covered bridges, bed and breakfasts, antiqueing, people decorating for fall. Also the Vermont country store was a highlight for me. They also have a restaurant in the house the parents or grandparents used to live in right next door. 
  • I’m from Arizona so fall in New England is so different for me. Love it!
Honored Contributor

@PinkyPetunia wrote:

Who is He?  Your husband?  Why does he get to pick?  You choose this time.

Anyway, you have 6 months so your plans may change.  Will you fly or drive?   Stating in your own state would be easier and cost less 

Yes, husband.  I end up choosing, after much back and forth.  We'll drive.  It sounds like we may have narrowed it down to up north since it's closer, and we know the area better.  We go through things like this.  It's like a tennis match.  LOL  

Honored Contributor

@qualitygalNew England is spectacular for fall foliage, especially if you hit near-peak and peak colors.  Just be sure to plan so that you have reservations because even the smallest of small motels and cabins often have very limited vacancy. Lots to see and do depending upon your route.

Esteemed Contributor

w/husband......like tennis match.........

Do you remember a book long time ago ....Games People Play...?

For me I'd tell hubby.....when you've made up your mind .....just e-mail me & I'll pack. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

My husband was like that @qualitygal  Woman Wink  It's all part of the process. Heart

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

I would do some research myself to see which B&Bs and towns I wold like to spend time in.    In addition to the beautiful scenery, what sort of interesting things are there to do and see in any given area?  What about restaurants?  Some places might have a fun fall festival of some kind.  I would check this out.

Why not try one place this year and the other the following year?