Respected Contributor

visitor tag.png  Did you get the awesome light show last night???.....it went on and on here, plenty of thunder, lightning and rain..........we needed the rain............raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Esteemed Contributor

Incredible. We're under a flash-flood watch for tonight. Supposed to start up again around 6pm. 

Weird weather is the new normal, I guess.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

Yes,I enjoyed the steady rain yesterday , we need it badly. It was a good thing for the fires that were burning out of control too. I cancelled plans that involved freeway driving as I heard lots of sirens and know all too well how Ca. peeps drive in the rain LOL!

Respected Contributor

visitor tag.pngCrazy huh.......but it was the most lightning I have ever seen, and all night long.........I think we're past the flood warnings, but they started up at 4pm yesterday and went all night long.........we needed that rain though.......................................raven

Respected Contributor

visitor tag.pngLOL.........no we are NOT known for our ability to drive on wet anything.......shoot we are a bit like turkeys when it does rain.......everyone stands there looking up..........hey what's that........dunno.........you ever seen that before............I think....maybe.....but it was a long time ago........what is it..............................raven

Honored Contributor

Raven, I didn't know you lived in So Cal  ..... or if I did, I forgot !!!

Tink

Esteemed Contributor

I live on the east side; we're under a flash flood watch until Monday at 9pm. Forecast says to expect nearly 1/2 inch of rainfall ovenight with a 50% change of more tomorrow.

Amazing.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Respected Contributor

Re: California peeps

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

Raven, I didn't know you lived in So Cal  ..... or if I did, I forgot !!!

Tink

visitor tag.pngI'm cental............just over the ridge from you...............................raven

Respected Contributor

Yesterday it was about ninety and we had tons of thunder but only ten minutes of rain.They said we would have rain last night but none. Today is hot again and still no rain. I am hoping!!!!

Respected Contributor

@hennypenny wrote:

Yesterday it was about ninety and we had tons of thunder but only ten minutes of rain.They said we would have rain last night but none. Today is hot again and still no rain. I am hoping!!!!

visitor tag.pnghennypenny........yesterday, here, it was beautiful and clear......I could see very detail of our mountains.......then 4pm rolls around and so does the wind......big bad wind and tons of black coulds.......the the lightning, thunder and rain started and went on just about all night long.......it was still wet out there this morning...............and HOT..............and MUGGY...........we don't do muggy here..........we do hot.........we do cold.........no muggy................raven