Respected Contributor

We're getting slammed and have been for over an hour and a half. Winds, thunder, lightning, heavy rain. Flash flood warnings in effect until tomorrow night and a severe weather alert notification on the cell phones.

Respected Contributor

I was so excited when it started to rain, but we only got five minutes. I am hoping we get some more tonight.

I am so excited that there is rain in other places though!

Honored Contributor

just got done talking to my s/o and he said it is raining pretty steadily in the oceanside area. it really is hurting business though because no one wants to be out driving in it.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

Angels, Red Sox Rained Out For LA's First Rainout In 20 Years

Rained Out

The Baseball game Sunday night was Postponed...Boston RedSox & the Angels game...Seems it Rains wherever the RedSox go...

According to David Ortiz, the Red Sox are the reason for this unusually rainy season.

"We bring bad weather everywhere," Big Papi said. "Everywhere we go, it rains. That's us. It's not California. It's us. Seriously, wherever we go, we bring rain. Every series we go to, there's some rain going on, so I'm not surprised about this."

https://www.bostonherald.com/sports/red_sox_mlb/clubhouse_insider/2015/07/red_sox_vs_angels_postpone...

~A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words~
Contributor

SoCal girl her too!. We had hours of rain yesterday afternoon and into the evening. I know we need it desperatley, but for my son's sake,  (solar installer) I wish it would only take place on weekends.

Esteemed Contributor

We heard thunder, not much lighning.  It rained though.  Not for long but the cloud cover kept things humid and moist. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust