Image result for congrats to chicago cubs pics

Thanks to you, too, @meallen616 !

Honored Contributor

Oh, I love this one @just bee !

It looks like they are stacked up five high! Woman LOL

@just bee wrote:

At last

Honored Contributor

I don't like baseball, so I wasn't watching - but I was TOTALLY rooting for them.  I did tune in once in the bottom 9 and saw them tied.  I had to get out - I just couldn't watch, but was relieved to see that they had won.

Congrats, Cubbies!  Heart

Respected Contributor

IMG_1590.JPG

Respected Contributor

Bryant and Rizzo - two guys who could barely contain their excitement.  

Respected Contributor

We used to play Strat when the kids were younger (a baseball board game).  We all had our own little chants when we would get a home run.  Mine was "Holy Cow!"  I got very teary at that Budweiser commercial with Harry that they showed.

Super Contributor

Although I'm a Yankees fan, I was so happy to see the Cubs end their 108-year World Series drought!  Congratulations to the Cubs on a well-deserved and very long-awaited victory!

Somewhere up there, Harry Caray is smiling big time and singing "Take Me Out To The Ballgame".

Party hard Chicago!

Image result for harry caray art

Valued Contributor

As a Chicago suburban resident, one of the best news stories today here were all the tributes paid to life long cubs fans that didn't live to see this World Series Win.  My grandparents and my mom & dad were among those "in spirit" last night. Like another poster said, I believe that rain delay was "divine intervention".

The turnout for the parade will be epic !!!

Honored Contributor

@shoptheQ - Hey, I wonder if the powers that be will color the river Cubbie Blue??????

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Valued Contributor

WHAT A GREAT IDEA - the Chicago River Cubby Blue !!!