Honored Contributor

@KatieB wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@KatieB wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I placed an order yesterday.  Now that DH works from home, I can't keep up with his lunch needs, don't want the processed cold cuts, so began looking.  I saw Kirkland's Oven Browned Turkey Breast, so bought one.

I sliced it today, so moist and tender, excellent!  I sliced the whole breast, which is sizable, and wrapped portions in saran wrap, then into a large freezer bag, many meals will come from this.

Of course DH won't want this every day, lol, so entire issue is not solved.  I made egg salad, loves it, next I know he's tired of it.  Bought a ham, same thing.  He is a cheese addict, but now tired of that.  

I don't eat breakfast, just brunch, so today was a turkey breast sandwich on 21 grain bread with lots of Spring mixed greens, and a bit of mayo, delicious.

DH makes his breakfast and his lunch, I make dinner.

@mousiegirl   What section of Costco did you find this turkey breast?  It sounds good..  Have you tried it yet?

@KatieB   I think if you put Kirkland's Oven Browned Turkey Breast in the Costco search box it will come up.  Yes, we have been eating it all week in sandwiches.

I did and nothing was found.

@KatieB   It is at Costco, just looked online.  I used Instacart, but doubt it would only be available through that.

Kirkland Signature Antibiotic Free Oven Browned Turkey Breast

@mousiegirl   Just checked again at local Costco, put in "Kirkland Signature Antibiotic Free Oven Browned Turkey Breast" in the search bar.    Found Kirkland signature turkey jerky, kirkland signature canned dog food (turkey and pea stew) and Antibiotic free oven roasted pre-sliced turkey breast (2 lbs, 3pack, 6 lbs total)..

Didn't look like what you're talking about.. Maybe it's not available at my local Costo OR is the last one I mentioned it??

@KatieB   *Kirkland Signature Turkey Breast, Oven Browned, 4 lb avg wt

Honored Contributor
We have been to Costco three times. One of the few places that is enforcing the mask requirement, disinfecting the shopping cart handles and even the gas pumps handles...the store is so big you are almost never near anyone....and they limit the number of members who can come in...only two per membership card.
Esteemed Contributor

Speaking of wanting something different every day, sounds like my furbaby!  I don't have aDH.  If I did, he'd make his own lunch!