Respected Contributor

I agree with all the interrupting  the sellers!!!

Respected Contributor

I cannot and do not watch Jane or Antonella. Jane talks too much and too fast, way too self-featuring and her faux LOUD enthusiasm is not for me. Antonella is much too loud and laughs every other minute. I know other viewers enjoy them. Great, enjoy.

Honored Contributor

@haddon9 

Why don’t the people yakking in their ear phones know any better?

After all, if a host is selling cookware, I’d think there would be different parameters than if they are selling clothing items.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

I know this is a discussion of what goes on at QVC which really is just a reflection of what goes on in real life. There are some people I’d just rather not talk to because of it. Sometimes I give up all hope of contributing to the conversation. 

Keepin' it real.
Highlighted
Contributor

How about Alberti is very rude when he interrupts his  co host. he takes over the presentation and the tasting of the food. He never trust his co host to do the presentation. he did it to Antonella and to Gabrielle. The ladies do a better job than him.

New Contributor

Grandma R. - I definitely agree with you - Jane Treacy is on my last nerve constantly talking over the guests, interrupting them and basically, not listening to what they have to say. It is rude and not professional. She is more interested in talking about her running marathons and constantly mentioning her daughters . Not sure why Carolyn Gracie who was professional and explained items nicely is gone and yet Jane is still there. Jusy my opinionWoman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Why I no longer watch.  I check in at times but then move on to something else. I only want information, not social gatherings.  I am only interested in the products.  

Getting worse in my opinion.  Not sure anyone is to blame just it seems to be the trend.  

Valued Contributor
FYI to those interested, this thread is from MAY 2019.

Just shy of 4 years old. 🫤