Contributor

First let me say thank you to all and this forum for giving me a place to vent my frustration. My sad tale started on June 22 when I ordered a BB necklace, which was listed "in stock". I know this part sounds a little compulsive, but anyway, I would check the status on line every day. (I really wanted the necklace and I do realize this is not a life and death situation, but I wanted it lol) For days the status would be "processing" then it went to "backorder". This went on for weeks, back and forth. Every time it stated  "processing" my hopes were up, then dashed when returned to "backorder".  I called CS several times about this and was told that the vendor was responsible and that QVC didn't have any control over it. On July 21 I checked and the status stated "cancelled", which I did not do. Immediately I called CS to restate my order and was told that they could not do this but they could put in a new order. My reply  was that would be fine as long as I could still receive it with same pricing and terms as the original order. CS stated that could be done. So on July 21 a new order was placed and status reported "processing". You may have concluded the rest of the story...same thing is happening. Item going from "processing" to "backorder" back and forth.  Is this just a fluke or has anyone else had this issue? Wow anyone that has taken the time to read this  long rant is amazing. Thank you again for allowing me to vent and if anyone has suggestions I am more than happy to hear, except "just cancel the order and get on with your life lol" I really want the necklace.

Respected Contributor

What's a "BB necklace"?

Contributor

Barbra Bixby

Honored Contributor

Re: CONFUSED AND FRUSTRATED

[ Edited ]

Sounds like they are having the same problem you are waiting for the vendor to send it to them so they can sell it to you and ship it out.  

I'm sorry this is happening but good things really do come to those who wait.  

Good Luck!     

Respected Contributor

" I called CS several times about this and was told that the vendor was responsible and that QVC didn't have any control over it."

Have you tried contacting the vendor?

Honored Contributor

I've had that happen and it ended up that the Vendor could no longer fill the order ... for whatever reason, I don't know.  QVC hadn't been notified, so they kept trying to fill it.  Vendor problem, not the Q's.  Hopefully, you will get yours.  Good Luck! Smiley Happy

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Contributor

I haven't contacted the vendor but that is a great idea. Thank you

Honored Contributor

I had a similar experience with a Jai necklace, but mine finally arrived. 

I considered the one I bought a real indulgence, and I really felt terrible that it wound up for so long in "limbo".

I hope you ultimate receive satisfaction.

Valued Contributor

@Teggers You can go to BB website and contact her directly. Scroll down to the bottom of her website to "contact us".  Maybe they can help you. 

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Respected Contributor

@Teggers, QVC may be nice enough to provide you with direct contact information. They should have that. Ask for a Supervisor in Customer Service.