Honored Contributor

Just curious .... he's now serving time in a Nevada jail .... does anyone know how long he'll be in jail for?

Honored Contributor

I still believe Jason Simpson was there that night, yet another avenue law enforcement never pursued.

Trusted Contributor

@SydneyH wrote:

I still believe Jason Simpson was there that night, yet another avenue law enforcement never pursued.

I don't believe that. For OJ To involve his son in a BRUTAL murder of 2 innocent people proves what a disgusting lowlife s**mb*g he is.

Honored Contributor

Karma got OJ and he has to sit In a cell  block anyhow.He knows what he did and someday he will have to answer to Nicole and the highest power.

Trusted Contributor

Re: CNN Special Report

[ Edited ]

@dex wrote:

Karma got OJ and he has to sit In a cell  block anyhow.He knows what he did and someday he will have to answer to Nicole and the highest power.

I hope he spends MANY more years in prison.

Respected Contributor

I watched this trial in real time when it occurred.

Not only do I believe he is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt," but beyond ALL doubt.

That verdict was a miscarriage of justice for the victims.

A & E is doing a special on the civil trial.  His friend from the Bronco knows he did it.  He knew OJ was abusing Nicole.  Mr. Kardashian knew he did it.

I think if the trial were held today, he'd be easily convicted. DNA science was new and not entirely understood or trusted like it is now.  People have been convicted on a tiny speck of blood, much less all they had in various places.

The A & E show is really interesting, because OJ couldn't refuse to testify.  They caught him in multiple lies and misstatements.  He was arrogant on the stand.  It shows him from a WAY different perspective.

He murdered 2 people, and karma got him in this case.

Hyacinth

Trusted Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

I watched this trial in real time when it occurred.

Not only do I believe he is guilty "beyond a reasonable doubt," but beyond ALL doubt.

That verdict was a miscarriage of justice for the victims.

A & E is doing a special on the civil trial.  His friend from the Bronco knows he did it.  He knew OJ was abusing Nicole.  Mr. Kardashian knew he did it.

I think if the trial were held today, he'd be easily convicted. DNA science was new and not entirely understood or trusted like it is now.  People have been convicted on a tiny speck of blood, much less all they had in various places.

The A & E show is really interesting, because OJ couldn't refuse to testify.  They caught him in multiple lies and misstatementsHe was arrogant on the stand.  It shows him from a WAY different perspective.

He murdered 2 people, and karma got him in this case.

Hyacinth

EXCELLENT comments. RK was a TOTAL s**mb*g for defending him. He got his KARMA, too. He's DEAD. No loss.

Respected Contributor

Johnnie Cochran is deceased also.  I believe someone else has died also, but can't remember who.

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

If you believe in karma, Robert Shapiro's son committed suicide since the trial also.

Hyacinth

Regular Contributor

I haven't read the whole thread but remember the bloody footprint?

And the special shoes? Very expensive, specially ordered shoes in his size. Think the name began with a "B".

I was shocked at the verdict but also the prosecutors did a terrible job.