Contributor

Re: CLASS RING.....WHO STILL HAS THEIRS?

Still have mine!

Respected Contributor

I still have mine.

I am going to offer it to my daughter if she wants it.

I don't know why I keep it, but I have a hard time getting rid of it.

Hyacinth

Valued Contributor

I never got one. I didn't need a souvenir from high school. Ugh
Honored Contributor

Mine was taken in a burglary of our home. DH found it in the front yard where they'd dropped it so I still have it.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I still have mine, along with the plastic envelope it came in, with the price tag of $59.95----that was in 1973. I haven't worn it for over 40 years.

Regular Contributor

I still have mine, class of 1974! My two grown daughters said when I go they both want it. I have a lot of jewelry but nothing worth a lot monetarily so I will leave it up to them fight over it, haha!!

It is what it is!!!
Trusted Contributor

I have mine, never wear it. Will probably never wear it again. It's more a sentimenal thing. My mom had it made at a local jewelry store. It's really pretty just not my thing now.
Respected Contributor

I still have mine.

Honored Contributor

I have my HS ring...never bothered with college or grad school rings...too broke at the time!

After my godmother passed away, I found her grammar school and HS rings neatly tucked away in her hope chest...I wear one or the other every day as a pinky ring in her honor.

I found out recently that my cousin does the same with her mom's grammar school ring too (they were sisters!)

Honored Contributor

I pulled mine out last night after this thread and I forgot my name Becky was on one side with the full year 1980 on the other. I thought it was just 80 and with the drill team dancers marching on the other.

Plus the soldier on a horse which the high school was named after was under my name as well. It is amazing what all could fit on this little ring. So enjoy having on again at least for awhile.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."