Respected Contributor

Flipped into In The Kitchen With Mary today snd was puzzled about the host - someone I hadn't seen before.  Kept watching to find out her name.  Surprise - a new host who appeared to be  experienced beyond any other "new" person I've seen lately. Her name  is Ali (sp?)  Pretty, dark haired young lady. She was delightful, didn't seem nervous at all, and did a great job.  Hooray for QVC!   You've found someone else in the vein of Carolyn and Katie.  I know I'm going to like her!  Hope you will too.

New Contributor

I liked her on Evine Live

Valued Contributor

I remember Ali when she was on Evine.  She'll be a great additon.

Honored Contributor

I wondered what happened to Ali.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Esteemed Contributor

I also saw her for the first time today. She  definitely did not appear to be new to the hosting job!  She was very calm, prepared and seemed to be enjoying herself. Good job!!  And more importantly, I enjoyed watching her.

I do not watch Q hosts that offer inferior

presentations - inadequate descriptions, unprepared, too self absorbed, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

Great new host...... maybe some of the others can use her as an example & improve their hosting skills 😍

Trusted Contributor

I didn't know she moved from Evine to QVC. She's very sweet, & professional.

Honored Contributor

Yes, Ali is no newbie to the TV shopping channel, I can see hosts who are not secure in their abilities seeing her as a threat. Mary was great with her, but I noticed some uneasiness on the part of a long time host when she interfaced with Ali today. It'll be interesting.

Respected Contributor

I like her & wish her well on QVC

Respected Contributor

She looks lovely.  I hope she doesn't try to emulate any of the other hosts, but, will remain true to her own personality. 

Apparently the Shawn/Kerstin cloning has taken better than the Lisa R and  Patti cloning.   

She reminds me of one of the hosts, don't know her name and only watched her for a few minutes one time.  She really is quite lovely but she talks so fast, I found myself gasping for air.  Never watched her again.  She has long brown hair like this young woman.