Honored Contributor

Re: CASEY ANTHONY

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

I wonder if she ever graduated high school.  She dropped out and never did from what I understand.  She also tried to start a Photography business a few years back and that flopped.  Where has she gotten all her money since leaving jail???  What a snake she is.  

@BalletBabe  I read that she was a maid for one of her lawyers and helped them with paperwork for their law firm. Her mom may send her money sometimes as well.

Super Contributor

@kivah wrote:

@furbabylover wrote:

I would never have thought this 10 years ago, but I now believe Evil has befallen the world.

She's backed by those lying investigators/lawyers.

Yes she has been backed by her lawyers. When she first was released wasn't she living with one of her lawyers?

Honored Contributor

I am not surprised she is going to do investigating..  Nothing surprises me any  more. People truly get away with murder and all types of criminal activity.  Perhaps their fate awaits them where they will pay for their evil.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

I wonder if she ever graduated high school.  She dropped out and never did from what I understand.  She also tried to start a Photography business a few years back and that flopped.  Where has she gotten all her money since leaving jail???  What a snake she is.  

@BalletBabe  I read that she was a maid for one of her lawyers and helped them with paperwork for their law firm. Her mom may send her money sometimes as well.

@colliemom4  You know what is amazing to me is how dumb the Mother is.  Both her and George lived in that house without making their mortgage payment and the house was being forclosed on and somehow it got dropped.  Now if it was you or me that didn't make payments , we would be out in the street.  Sickening how some get away with everything.  

Esteemed Contributor

@spiderw wrote:

I am not surprised she is going to do investigating..  Nothing surprises me any  more. People truly get away with murder and all types of criminal activity.  Perhaps their fate awaits them where they will pay for their evil.

@spiderw   Your not really a spider are you?  I had to ask.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@nova wrote:

Maybe her first case can be to investigate the reason why she waited 31 DAYS to report her poor innocent baby missing!!  This case will always sadden me to the core.  

@nova  - Agree - and the fact that she partied during those 31 days while her child was missing proves she's a psychopath, IMO.

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@colliemom4  You know what is amazing to me is how dumb the Mother is.  Both her and George lived in that house without making their mortgage payment and the house was being forclosed on and somehow it got dropped.  Now if it was you or me that didn't make payments , we would be out in the street.  Sickening how some get away with everything.  

@BalletBabe  I didn't know they were still living there.

Honored Contributor

She didn't finished high school during her high profile case.  Though she might have obtained a GED afterwards.  After the trial there was talk she wanted to become a photographer.  When I started to read this, I really thought they were going to say photographer. Not a private investigator.  I followed it initially, but stopped reading about her after Nancy Grace got in her "Bombshell Tonight!!!" phase.  There even was a play about the case (yes there was Nancy Grace character)  It was called Tot Mom.  "Casey" never appeared, but the play centered on the Nancy Grace character.

Esteemed Contributor

@colliemom4 

George and Cindy Anthony have resolved a foreclosure case involving their house on Hopespring Drive, which became the center of a national firestorm after their granddaughter, Caylee, went missing in 2008.

Nationstar Mortgage and the Anthonys, who had filed a counter-suit, in a joint stipulation Tuesday agreed to dismiss the case. They had earlier agreed to delay a trial that had been set for July 26, indicating at the time that they were “in the midst of negotiating resolution to their dispute.”

The terms of any settlement between the Anthonys and Nationstar were not made clear in Tuesday’s filing.

Caylee was living in the home with her mother, Casey Anthony, and grandparents when the 2-year-old girl vanished in June 2008.

Caylee’s remains would be found in a wooded area not far from the home that December.

Casey Anthony was charged with first-degree murder in her daughter’s death, but acquitted by a jury in July 2011. At trial, defense lawyer Jose Baez argued Caylee had drowned accidentally in the Hopespring Drive home’s pool and George Anthony had disposed of her.

I was in a group on Face Book that was disgusted athow long they lived in that house and never paid their mortgage.  They went on a Tv show several years ago and remodeled the home inside but never made a payment.  Neither of them have worked since the trial.   Sickening

Honored Contributor

Funny comment BalletBabe!!!!!

At some point in grammar school my circle of friends were given nick names.  Mine, Spider, just went with my last name and that was that!  Actually it followed through out my teens and even into adult hood with a few people.  I picked my Q forum name of course including Spider and added woman!!!!!  I guess over the years Spider grew on me, LOL!!!!