Esteemed Contributor

@furbabylover wrote:

I would never have thought this 10 years ago, but I now believe Evil has befallen the world.

She's backed by those lying investigators/lawyers.

Honored Contributor

Last I heard her dad was in a bad wreck and is lucky to have survived. It may have left him with permanent disabilites. I haven't read about this in quite a while so I don't know what his status is. I believe her mom was always in denial about what a monster Casey is.

Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

I don't know how many times I have to say it "  THE WHOLE

WORLD HAS GONE NUTS " !!!!!

@Big Joanie   I will drink to that and I don't drink!    

@BalletBabe  @Big Joanie ..... I don’t drink either & I’ll join you !!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@January121 wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Big Joanie wrote:

I don't know how many times I have to say it "  THE WHOLE

WORLD HAS GONE NUTS " !!!!!

@Big Joanie   I will drink to that and I don't drink!    

@BalletBabe  @Big Joanie ..... I don’t drink either & I’ll join you !!!!

@January121    Alrighty then!  It is Party time!!!!  Woooot

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

SCUM OF THE EARTH.

@goldensrbestThat is exactly what she is! The thought of what that poor child went through is heartbreaking.

Honored Contributor

A jury of her peers who saw every moment of the trial found her not guilty. She has a right to live her life as she wishes.

There wasn't  even a cause of death so proving murder on assumption and supposition was a stretch. 

To me, it looked more like an accident and a cover up. They got a conviction on what they could prove. They may have convicted her on child neglect and abuse of a corpse if they had included it.

Trusted Contributor

Maybe her first case can be to investigate the reason why she waited 31 DAYS to report her poor innocent baby missing!!  This case will always sadden me to the core.  

Trusted Contributor

If people want someone to blame it should be squarely on the prosecution. 

Honored Contributor

Re: CASEY ANTHONY

[ Edited ]

@agb80 wrote:

If people want someone to blame it should be squarely on the prosecution. 

Not really - here's just a bit from a long article, about the evidence that Casey Anthony had researched "foolproof suffocation" on the day her daughter died.

"The Orange County Sheriff's Office, which possessed the evidence but failed to extract it and turn it over to prosecutors, now realizes what it missed.

"There was an oversight," said sheriff's Capt. Angelo Nieves, confirming that the agency tried and failed to extract information that would have revealed the entire Internet browsing history for that day. "This has been a learning experience for investigators as well."

----

Yeah - a "learning experience" for them and a get-out-of-jail-free card for Anthony.  Even her defense team said afterwards that they couldn't believe that the prosecution never brought it up, but how could they?  They didn't know!  

I'm sure there is a special place in he!! for someone like her.

Honored Contributor

@occasionalrain wrote:

A jury of her peers who saw every moment of the trial found her not guilty. She has a right to live her life as she wishes.

There wasn't  even a cause of death so proving murder on assumption and supposition was a stretch. 

To me, it looked more like an accident and a cover up. They got a conviction on what they could prove. They may have convicted her on child neglect and abuse of a corpse if they had included it.

Caylee was poisoned with chloroform, suffocated with duct tape and wrapped in two plastic bags.  Some accident.  But, yeah, I guess these things happen!