Respected Contributor

Re: CAN'T BELIEVE I DID THIS

@GenXmuse wrote:

I usually slide my readers back on my head when I don’t need them and still forget where they are!

One time I was at work, and I mistakenly picked up a co-workers readers to use not realizing my glasses were sitting on top of my head, so I was wearing 2 pairs of glasses at one time. 

We had a laugh about that. 

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

LOL, yes, btdt.  First of many small funnies to come along.  I'm thinking of making a list of where I put stuff for safe keeping, or where I've moved things to, once I've rearranged an area.  Geezy pete.Smiley Very Happy

I did that once with sox.  The one I couldn't find, I had already put on.  Check obvious first, although that doesn't always work, does it. LOL

Respected Contributor

Oh that one is definitely on the list! 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

lost my glasses over 2 weeks ago,

still can not find them. Had to order new frames and glasses from eye place i see yearly. Supposed to be in by 5 June. Will be so glad, using drug store glasses now to at least read what i am writing.

They'll probaby show up June 6.

Honored Contributor

We all do stuff like that!

Once many years ago my family along with some friends (another family with two kids) had gone to Hershey Park.  My son was about 4 years old.  We were walking in the park with DH and the other dad in front of us, my daughter and the other girls were in between the dads and us moms and all of a sudden I freaked out because I didn't see my son!  I started screaming, "Where's Michael?...Where's MICHAEL?!!"...I was holding his hand and we all had a good laugh!

Esteemed Contributor

Until the day you open the fridge and find one of your house plants on the top shelf next to the milk, you have nothing to worry about.

I know one of these days I'll find that box of margarine sticks.... and it won't be pretty.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I was in the supermarket and I was missing my glasses they were not in my bag and no I was not wearing them I went to the CS desk to report them missing and the women did not miss a beat. They are on your shirt miss...I had taken them and put them on my shirt and forgot they were there. Boy, was my face red.Woman Surprised

Honored Contributor

@RoughDraft wrote:

I'm still wondering what elf walked off with my favorite hoop earrings that I wear all the time and usually leave in the same place every night!Woman LOL

@RoughDraft   I always used to put my earrings or hearings aids, rings down somewhere...but where? Since we use mugs and not the cups that come w/ my every day dishes, I use the small saucers on kitchen counter, night table, family room end table where I sit to catch all my “take offs”. Now I have a first place to look. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SharkE probably still need readers but..................your REDS will be so bright to you - you'll probably start buying blue.

Respected Contributor

@LdyBugzI've tried to ANSWER the remote -- talk about feeling dumb!